Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
Like I said outside factors (money) affect your in game chance of winning. Dont tell me you have never lost a game where a player had a champ which could not be countered by any of the champs in the free rotation. Either that or the champs in league are so cookie cutter that it doesnt matter what you play and everyone builds the same way. You tell me which one of those statements is true.

Also hitting lvl 30 or whatever does not mean anything you can be lvl 30 and still be terrible at the game.
Ofcourse you have champs that counter certain other champs but for that you have blind pick. Meaning you won't know what you're up against untill after you chose, this is how most random games are played. If it's about ranked (the actual stuff that matters for most) you have to be lvl 30 and have a certain amount of champions. I talk about lvl 30 because when you reach that lvl you should have accumulated enough ingame currency to buy the champs you need. That + the free rotations should be enough for you to play at least 1 position and poses picks and counterpicks. There downside about league is that they're constantly reworking champions and while they rework them they usually don't get more balanced...at first lmao.