+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    A new video
    1. If you want to show off, don't pick a braindead broken, OP class to pvp with (preds really are just the new templars honestly, run in, faceroll keyboard and RNG a few AOE crits in)
    2. PK/PVP players that aren't afk/HK
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    1. If you want to show off, don't pick a braindead broken, OP class to pvp with (preds really are just the new templars honestly, run in, faceroll keyboard and RNG a few AOE crits in)
    2. PK/PVP players that aren't afk/HK
    He did beat that archer doe it woulda been super emberassing if he died to the bleeding shot. Dayum that did a lot of damage doe I am pretty sure u can rekt ppl with anything on isen maybe templar too.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    He did beat that archer doe it woulda been super emberassing if he died to the bleeding shot. Dayum that did a lot of damage doe I am pretty sure u can rekt ppl with anything on isen maybe templar too.
    xCupid is with vip gear (full opa +12 with 200s stones, emperrors +12, rings+12 and 115+48) that's the fact why him did lot of dmg. And yes this Rohan is almost dead lots of players afk in hk and many of they quitting because of lack of money, this is a server where you have to play alot or to pay alot to be pro that's why I play a op class with a minimum gear.
    Last edited by D4rius; 11-07-2016 at 07:52 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Well sadly thats how isen does the last few weeks.
    U dont find real pvps, cant even remember when we had a real war or group pvp.
    Most of time u gotta run from grinding spot to grinding spot to hope u find something to kill (most of em are empty) so yea killing peeps on hk is what u get.
    U barely find some1 who face u for a 1vs1 as he did with steve aka cupid.
    And well its true, steve got best gear, spend most $$$ but sometimes lack of skill ( if u read this steve, u know what i mean )
    Anyways, ady bro get detox to cure any poison dmg like bleeding shot ffs!
    Also why nobody gets that transformation does not work on pouch, stone skin and so on... x)
    @strellan, tbh isen got ****loads of unskilled players so if u know what youre doing u can beat anything even if u face stronger races
    Last edited by Jester999; 11-07-2016 at 08:10 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Well sadly thats how isen does the last few weeks.
    U dont find real pvps, cant even remember when we had a real war or group pvp.
    Most of time u gotta run from grinding spot to grinding spot to hope u find something to kill (most of em are empty) so yea killing peeps on hk is what u get.
    U barely find some1 who face u for a 1vs1 as he did with steve aka cupid.
    And well its true, steve got best gear, spend most $$$ but sometimes lack of skill ( if u read this steve, u know what i mean )
    Anyways, ady bro get detox to cure any poison dmg like bleeding shot ffs!
    Also why nobody gets that transformation does not work on pouch, stone skin and so on... x)
    @strellan, tbh isen got ****loads of unskilled players so if u know what youre doing u can beat anything even if u face stronger races
    That sounds kind of sad e.e, I quit isen before it became a graveyard and because I really really hate to have sockets in all your gear for which you have to buy option stones to be viable.....every week....

In Jainus it's already hard to pvp a lot without killing too many people on HK's...the playerbase is just too low in this game.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

That sounds kind of sad e.e, I quit isen before it became a graveyard and because I really really hate to have sockets in all your gear for which you have to buy option stones to be viable.....every week....

In Jainus it's already hard to pvp a lot without killing too many people on HK's...the playerbase is just too low in this game.
    it is dude, it is.
    pretty sure isen got less than 80 active playing people. which is absolutely pathetic.
    we will see if these new releases will bring back some people but highly doubt it
    thanks to Electronic Arts, Battlefield1 saved me from wasting more time on rohan lol
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    it is dude, it is.
    pretty sure isen got less than 80 active playing people. which is absolutely pathetic.
    we will see if these new releases will bring back some people but highly doubt it
    thanks to Electronic Arts, Battlefield1 saved me from wasting more time on rohan lol
    There's plenty of other, way better games out there. I'm playing league of legends, pretty much retired from rohan as well. Just like to check in again when the updates come and test most classes and skills again.As for Jainus, I fear they'll **** up the next tier of upgs and make the last people that play quit lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

There's plenty of other, way better games out there. I'm playing league of legends, pretty much retired from rohan as well. Just like to check in again when the updates come and test most classes and skills again.As for Jainus, I fear they'll **** up the next tier of upgs and make the last people that play quit lol.
    Better games > plays league

make up your mind

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Better games > plays league

make up your mind
    Tsss you, what's wrong with league! Honestly I started league coz I have many friends IRL who play it so I just joined in. I actually really like the MOBA concept as well as it being non P2W and F2P. Also RIOT listens to their community opposed to most MMORPGS (like rohan lmao).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Rohan 2 FTW!
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher