Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Synth is back

10k $ when? You can but you won't
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I've stopped throwing money at my screen.

Don't have so much to throw at it anymore (at least until the sale of my old house closes and I flip my new one)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I've stopped throwing money at my screen.

Don't have so much to throw at it anymore (at least until the sale of my old house closes and I flip my new one)
    You're retired from rohan anyway xD so I'd not throw anyting in here lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Actually it is not against ToS to post personal info about yourself. It is not advised and you are warned not ot, but it is not breaking ToS. It is breaking ToS to post private info about others. For instance it is perfectly fine for me to post my email and physical addresses here. and on my head be the consequences, but it is NOT alreight for you to post my email and physical addresses here. See the difference?

On one hand I am volunteering my personal information HERE. (shame on ME - stupid and ill advised)
    On the other you are violating my privacy HERE. (shame on YOU - spanking time)

Big difference.

@Beatrix...
    I did not re-host your screenie - though I could have easily, in which case I WOULD be sharing your private information. As I said - YOU SHARED IT, NOT ME. You can rectify the sharing of your personal information yourself ez pz. All you gotta do is remove it from where you shared it on the internet and *poof!* it disappears everywhere.

Some friendly advice - If you don't want to get trolled about or consequences from sharing your info - don't post it. When you do that you can not stop people from using it however they want.

But seriously I don't vcare who you report it to - PWI, FBI, Italia Armed Forces, Police, Secret Service... There is nothing you - or they - or anyone else can do about it HERE. You are the one that shared it regardless of what i SAID I did with it..

His department, man.

His department.

P.s.: I've got Will & Tommy's approval to post their picture.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 03-21-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    His department, man.

His department.

P.s.: I've got Agent J & Agent K's approval to post their picture.
    Fixed it for you :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Fixed it for you :P
    Nah, I can call them by their first names as we're pretty familiar with each other. I mean, we see each other at dinnerparties every month or so.
    If I'm not too busy, that is.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Nah, I can call them by their first names as we're pretty familiar with each other. I mean, we see each other at dinnerparties every month or so.
    If I'm not too busy, that is.
    That's cool yo, you also visit the academy awards occasionally I assume as a VIP ofcourse since you're a familliar face in the film scene. That is if you haven't also double planned a yath party with some oil barons.

Money should roll right XD (I know I know I'm just looking the cat out of the tree you know)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    That's cool yo, you also visit the academy awards occasionally I assume as a VIP ofcourse since you're a familliar face in the film scene. That is if you haven't also double planned a yath party with some oil barons.

Money should roll right XD (I know I know I'm just looking the cat out of the tree you know)
    My personal accountant always books me double, I should look out for a new one. Someone who knows from mittens, this time.
    That's an issue with having a hand in the teeth, though - but you know the saying: for nothing goes the sun up, eh.

My personal accountant always books me double, I should look out for a new one. Someone who knows from mittens, this time.
    That's an issue with having a hand in the teeth, though - but you know the saying: for nothing goes the sun up, eh.
    lmao, you never disappoint.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Am I late for the drama?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast