+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Predator Agi or Str

Which one's better guys Agi predator or Str predator? when it comes to pvp and grinding.

really it depends on your gear and what u can afford

str pred pros :
    invenom
    more pdef cuz str,
    more damages regular,
    more dd (if no upg, melee +dd)

str pred cons :
    no guard buffs so its hard to keep up
    in pvp against almost all class u get rekt (except with Transformation ready...)

agi pred pro :
    invenom
    crit damages
    boost incoming (balance patch)
    healing trap for pve

agi pred cons :
    invenom too (heroic set drop %crit on you and invenom damages)
    if no upg, no dd (cuz u need crit %)
    crit dont works much against ppl that have over 200k hp

If i was you i would go agi avenger now, and after balance it will be op, not as much as guardians i think but still best option if u wanna play dhans
    If u wanna play pred then wait and see is the only suggestion i can give to you...
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 03-11-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post

str pred pros :
    invenom
    more pdef cuz str,
    more damages regular,

str pred cons :
    in pvp against almost all class u get rekt (except with Transformation ready...)

agi pred pro :
    invenom
    crit damages
    healing trap for pve

agi pred cons :

If i was you i would go agi avenger now, and after balance it will be op, not as much as guardians i think but still best option if u wanna play dhans
    If u wanna play pred then wait and see is the only suggestion i can give to you...
    I think ill just wait for the patch and see. Thanks!

np. /10char
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post

str pred pros :
    invenom
    more pdef cuz str,
    more damages regular,

str pred cons :

agi pred pro :
    invenom
    crit damages
    healing trap for pve

agi pred cons :

I'd say compare agi/str avenger/predator?

Well I'm a fan of avengers mainly because they have the CC (and MX) which predators lack. If you want to grind a dhan, sure go for pred, both str and agi work fine althrough STR is probably easier to lvl unless you have pro gear/rings etc. Agi preds will be able to do pretty badass crits, they can get more agi than avengers and they'll have 15% added critchance over avengers after the patch, if you use a 3.0 katar with max DD you'lll still have insane critrate so agi build doensn't lack DD as long as you're getting the best gear you can get. At endgame purpose avengers are just way better, They have SA which accumulates their damage and shadow to resist cc skills. Pred has a useless AOE and aoe on your AA's but non of this matters if you're getting CC chained.

I'd always tell people to play (agi or str both should be good after the patch, still pref agi coz it's more fun) avenger mainly because they have the CC skills and also the ways to resist CC + they do better burst damage than preds coz of SA. If you're still so keen on going pred...make it str and infinitygrind it to 115+50 lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I'd say compare agi/str avenger/predator?

Well I'm a fan of avengers mainly because they have the CC (and MX) which predators lack. If you want to grind a dhan, sure go for pred, both str and agi work fine althrough STR is probably easier to lvl unless you have pro gear/rings etc. Agi preds will be able to do pretty badass crits, they can get more agi than avengers and they'll have 15% added critchance over avengers after the patch, if you use a 3.0 katar with max DD you'lll still have insane critrate so agi build doensn't lack DD as long as you're getting the best gear you can get. At endgame purpose avengers are just way better, They have SA which accumulates their damage and shadow to resist cc skills. Pred has a useless AOE and aoe on your AA's but non of this matters if you're getting CC chained.

I'd always tell people to play (agi or str both should be good after the patch, still pref agi coz it's more fun) avenger mainly because they have the CC skills and also the ways to resist CC + they do better burst damage than preds coz of SA. If you're still so keen on going pred...make it str and infinitygrind it to 115+50 lol
    But bro what if i dont have any set, acce, upg and patterns? What if i only have abs katar, twins and glacial set? Should I still go for str Pred?

Quote Originally Posted by acviin View Post
    But bro what if i dont have any set, acce, upg and patterns? What if i only have abs katar, twins and glacial set? Should I still go for str Pred?
    I'd say play a scout, farm and lvl up....If you really want dhan, I'd still go for STR Pred, with hp traps, str/vit twins and some abs katar you can solo grind at most spots and easily reach 115 or even +
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Honestly you should just play templar.

If you dont have good accessories you are going to heavily rely on transcendence lvls and templars are still the best at killing mobs for days on end. Once you get to +50 (or wherever you give up) just race change to dhan and change to predator.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Honestly you should just play templar.

If you dont have good accessories you are going to heavily rely on transcendence lvls and templars are still the best at killing mobs for days on end. Once you get to +50 (or wherever you give up) just race change to dhan and change to predator.
    You do not want to play templar with twins, it will make water come out of ur face, Rather go guard/savage/defender than temp if you got ****ty gear honestly.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Which one's better guys Agi predator or Str predator? when it comes to pvp and grinding.
    Well since there really are no more str buffs from humans anymore, I would say building a str dhan (either class) is pretty pointless. Esp when you consider the balancing patches are going to make more and more buffs self-only as timer goes on.