+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's say

They should add a rule you must have a credit card with 1 million $ for those new players along with accepting the game rules.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    no.... I asked it. See the question mark? It looks like one of these ---> ?
    That they are fat fks, where do people brains goooo, to the unicorn landddd la la laaaa lalalalal

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    You are a Canadian as well LOL and most of all you're a fat fk from Ontario LMFAO
    Canada > USA any day #VoteTrump
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Tellingyouwhy View Post
    That they are fat fks, where do people brains goooo, to the unicorn landddd la la laaaa lalalalal
    Kind stranger can you please explain to me how I can make my brain go to unicorn land (lalalalal lalal la lalalalalala) besides taking DMT or LSD or other psychedelica lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Kind stranger can you please explain to me how I can make my brain go to unicorn land (lalalalal lalal la lalalalalala) besides taking DMT or LSD or other psychedelica lol
    U know what is funny, u have the answer written down there. Lel.

Banned
    I was down in Florida a couple years ago. I swear a huge percentage of folks I saw there were about 3 times the width of anyone I've seen in Ontario. May of them so fat they needed wheelchairs to get around because their legs couldn't handle the weight anymore.

Not totally surprised though cause in many of the restaurants I visited the portions were abso-freaking-lutely huge. I consider myself to have a good appetite, but there was no way on earth I could finish any meal I had there.

Canada > USA any day #VoteTrump
    When you consider how popular that ijit is in the republican party, I would have to agree with you. I really hope to hell that guy does not end up president cause, well, just Yikes.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-11-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Step 1: forget you have a brain.
    Step 2: profit.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I was down in Florida a couple years ago. I swear a huge percentage of folks I saw there were about 3 times the width of anyone I've seen in Ontario. May of them so fat they needed wheelchairs to get around because their legs couldn't handle the weight anymore.

Not totally surprised though cause in many of the restaurants I visited the portions were abso-freaking-lutely huge. I consider myself to have a good appetite, but there was no way on earth I could finish any meal I had there.
    Give address :O
    /Quit

When you consider how popular that ijit is in the republican party, I would have to agree with you. I really hope to hell that guy does not end up president cause, well, just Yikes.
    I actually really hope he wins the presidency lol, thats gonna be an adventure, he might bring the usa to an end, its too only then too we will know is the precidency controlled by one man or bunch of manipulators ))

I actually really hope he wins the presidency lol, thats gonna be an adventure, he might bring the usa to an end, its too only then too we will know is the precidency controlled by one man or bunch of manipulators ))
    I'm quite sure there is an army of "advisors" around the president to shape his opinions and choices before they go public. Trump does not seem the brightest to make any big decisions; all of his claims have been generic shouts (like "we'll throw them out" and "we will build a big wall") with no deep meaning, aimed for the sheeple who are hoping an authority will fix all their problems. He himself has stated that he'd assign some others ("the best people") to deal with things. Party for the bureaucrats.