+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Let's say

Truly the game is not forgiving for new players looking for competition. TBH if you want to compete with the big fish out there, you need to spend. Couldn't care less of spending but still want to compete? Expect to invest time and effort to get your gears. The only thing I see unique here is how much hate some people could harbor towards one another! LMAO. Kidding aside what I like most or the unique thing about Rohan is its Vengeance system. I know a lot of people qq about it specially the newbie who got pk'ed all the time. But hey just like the game says, Vengeance is always an option.

I asked this lil homo gaydreams to come help me pvp once.. he say "im siiiick"

I say what?

He sends me a pic on whatsapp of a redmark on his finger..said he cut it haaahahhahhahhahaaaha

Iits true story haahhhaha not kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    What's good in Rohan is when u kill some lowbies at Ahkma cave then stare at them and wait till they come back.
    That is only if their main or a friends main doesn't come and eats you for breakfast >.>
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    That is only if their main or a friends main doesn't come and eats you for breakfast >.>
    That's the whole point, you lure their friends and main and rek them as well, then you fart on them and run off :P:P:P #Megarage#10yearsold
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    It's much more fun to kill and run. Wait till they went through the hassle of getting their main (gearing, buffing, etc) - run around trying to find you, but don't. Go back to their lowbies, get it buffs, run to the farming spot aaaaand... die. Poof. Just like that. Snap.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's much more fun to kill and run. Wait till they went through the hassle of getting their main (gearing, buffing, etc) - run around trying to find you, but don't. Go back to their lowbies, get it buffs, run to the farming spot aaaaand... die. Poof. Just like that. Snap.
    Much likes here sir.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    It's much more fun to kill and run.
    I think I just made a rhyme *enthusiastic cheer*.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    the sh!thouse poet strikes again

Killing their mains would lost all their hopes for the game. Rage quit! XD
    They usually just rage but don't quit. Let's put it this way, I inspire people to spend $. They'll wanna win so bad if you annoy them long enough they are prepared to spend $. I had people buying chimera armour with full stones just to chase me lol. people popping heaps of scrolls and other stuff. If they do so, just sit in the safezone and trashtalk so they wind themselves up even more and waste their consumables. It's really easy to get people to this point, some already flip if you kill their alt once or twice.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Killing their mains would lost all their hopes for the game. Rage quit! XD
    Indo kids never quit they just multiply and that is when the good part starts
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!