+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 49 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I have 39 pages

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I have 39 pages
    stfu and go back writing tickets to gm thanx

Quote Originally Posted by pollyprince View Post
    stop stealing our oxygen. No one gives a **** ty
    If only it was just oxygen he was stealing.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

The only thing I think when I see 39 pages and I read maybe 5 of em
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    <snip>pic</snip>

The only thing I think when I see 39 pages and I read maybe 5 of em
    You didn't miss much. really you didn't. Mostly Ord raging about how hopeless caring is.

That raging is really funny to see though.

Damn penguin don't even play and he got all these e2retards coming on the forums defending cameldreams

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Damn penguin don't even play and he got all these e2retards coming on the forums defending cameldreams
    I still don't understand how this so called heavy spenders keep saying there is no solution and being all negative and toxic other than keep spending till the game dies. If sending suggestions, how to change this or that, how good will it be compared to the other thing and adding the why it will be good and seen by players and stuff that way they wouldn't loose their hard spent cash and time. But people with huge wallets and no brains have it hard to think so. Ill keep trying and I haven't spent a dime. xD

Btw some people think that GMs here will solve something right away and forget that this games main devs are in Korea so finding the problem, fixing, testing(Maybe repeat?), if it works then sending to the test server, look how the players react to it, releasing to the official server, 4 months latter releasing it here. Takes a lot of time right?
    Last edited by RBNXD; 03-01-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    6 months or so.

Took them 1 year to fix the duping issue. Shoulda been fixed within the week AND TICKETS WERE SENT OKAY KNGHTJOE ?

gms here are almost all incompetent, korean devs doesn't know a **** about the game, and YNK be greedy.

Banned
    krohan version they all have tali clubs and chimeras, they don't even have upgrades lmao. Basically korean servers are like the event server we had -.-

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    krohan version they all have tali clubs and chimeras, they don't even have upgrades lmao. Basically korean servers are like the event server we had -.-
    "We had" true on that...
    ...yeah the game should be forged weapons vs crafted but with the problem of the Upgrds that should have stayed in Tier 5(Meister/Valentino/Airson) Glacial(Non Upgrds) are useless to farm and have, if they add the Upgrds 4.0 being Onyx well farmers will most likely completely disappear. I like the idea of Onyx competing with Upgrds because of how high the atk % is and HP, the addition of Trans just makes Upgrds even more stupid but prob Onyx Weaps could have a crack on them...
    ...could.

Lets see how it goes
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!