+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Every time I log for pvp knight has to go make coffee or all of e2n gotta go have a bathroom break together -_-
    Really Justina? Who been ****ing on u today morning?
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Idk did u **** on me today in the morning when I wasn't on. How you do that

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Bet bro !!!!!
    won't pop 50s just to test for u
    Whoever play temp now can conform it's not fake
    U can check by ur self too
    But I promise next time when there is pvp and I pop scrolls I'll Fraps it to u
    I don't bet, fraps it next time, im curious
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    the screenshots legit sniper you fa.ggot honestly just stfu already lmao. again justina talking about when he logs, but he logs his ayanna and get 2 shotted. they had 3 parties last night and got wiped as usual. zerg down. yet they cry zerg.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    Was W8ing for this comment report me please if u suspect something
    Report what? PWI does not have any jurisdiction on photoshop, btw why u hide ur acc? Why????? If u dont have anything to hide why u did it? Also if u are willing to frap why u painted ur stuff? Who tell us ur not gonna use in fraps another stuff?
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Well hiding the gear was unnecessary you could have slapped it in everyone's face what you have and done.
    Should give you more hating points xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    the screenshots legit sniper you fa.ggot honestly just stfu already lmao. again justina talking about when he logs, but he logs his ayanna and get 2 shotted. they had 3 parties last night and got wiped as usual. zerg down. yet they cry zerg.
    Sure Shawn le sheep, just as legit as your items? Why do you spend time on the forums, don't you have noobs to scam? :P:P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    How many whacks does it take you to drop the ruler with that 775K of melee? What damage are you hitting in PvP or PvE?

Showing anything over +32k melee seems a bit dodgy however I am not sure if PW started displaying attack and defense using long ints (32 bit) or are still showing short ints (16 bit).

Here's a quick fraps of something to give you an idea of what less than half of that can do:

To do that I did some heavy database editing in a local test server to set int & str to 10K each with a 100% all attack mace. It gave me just under 200K melee (wrapped 3 times) all told.

I think I'll send your screen shot into PWI to see if they can explain how it even remotely possible to have 775k melee in this game without hacking.
    It will be interesting to see what they have to say about that. It is a good thing you left your char name on there.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 02-25-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Banned
    joe, its legit lol. my temp used to get like 80k melee self buffed. now add into that alm + priest buff + de + crit aura + empower + growth accel + alm scroll + 50% magic scrolls +50% melee scroll. pretty sure i could have reached around 700k as well easily.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    joe, its legit lol. my temp used to get like 80k melee self buffed. now add into that alm + priest buff + de + crit aura + empower + growth accel + alm scroll + 50% magic scrolls +50% melee scroll. pretty sure i could have reached around 700k as well easily.
    \

Sooo, he's 3-hitting ruler and dropping anyone with less than 500K hp with one non-crit hit? Remember that vid I have less than half that melee and I am critting just under 1.5 million on mobs & ruler.