+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    That would take a lot of work but it's a good one. I think some players would not like that specially the people reigning in Isen. kekekeke!
    did you say the words "people/players" and "isen server" in one sentence :O? I bet the few people left at Isen that read this will be like: "O.o I thought rohan was an offline game"
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    did you say the words "people/players" and "isen server" in one sentence :O? I bet the few people left at Isen that read this will be like: "O.o I thought rohan was an offline game"
    It has been an afk grinding fest with the introduction to Hks but yeah i am not very sure how the Isen server works that everyone just logs to events and then log off. Doesnt seem very active. I bet Isen stat inflation has those classes that rely on crits doing sick damage(Scouts, Guards) so i wouldnt be surprised if the merge happends they end up being so so vs our Pro players. Still to be seen :l

Btw Sniper congrats on getting to +20, theres a long road ahead of you xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    It has been an afk grinding fest with the introduction to Hks but yeah i am not very sure how the Isen server works that everyone just logs to events and then log off. Doesnt seem very active. I bet Isen stat inflation has those classes that rely on crits doing sick damage(Scouts, Guards) so i wouldnt be surprised if the merge happends they end up being so so vs our Pro players. Still to be seen :l

Btw Sniper congrats on getting to +20, theres a long road ahead of you xD
    Well to be honest the isen server relys on crafted weapons so they'd get their heads bashed in by the jainus upg players(40 dd vs 80dd lol). It is totally dead there tho yea...

Thank you, It's a looong way to +50 but maybe I'll make it :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Meh a guardian with tali weap and the isen spirit stones lvl 7 bless shield will do fine on the anus server :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

In 4-5 months we should be able to see what dhan/dekan balance patch looks like -_-... and during this time I'll stay inactive and gather rps to buy ASES, costumes and stuff...
    anyway atm it's not worth playing a dekan, they are now crap vs all other races, better be inactive than just waste time and rps...
    Last edited by Franky1991; 04-18-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    In 4-5 months we should be able to see what dhan/dekan balance patch looks like -_-... and during this time I'll stay inactive and gather rps to buy ASES, costumes and stuff...
    anyway atm it's not worth playing a dekan, they are now crap vs all other races, better be inactive than just waste time and rps...
    You will complain about dekans until they are as skilless and powerful as they used to be so who gives a fk seriously.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    Well that depends what you will be waiting or expecting to see from them, as far as i see with all those changes i say Dekans will be combo class just like Guards and Rangers. If You are looking for that 1 hit wonder skill you will probably end up disapointed

Btw if anyone with a Ranger can confirm i think i found a bug with the ka'el bolts skill, doesnt seem to add the damage boost from bolts it describes and when i unequipe and reequipe the bolts that is where it adds up the bolts damage % from that skill.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    You will complain about dekans until they are as skilless and powerful as they used to be so who gives a fk seriously.
    this all of this me likey especially the attitude

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well that depends what you will be waiting or expecting to see from them, as far as i see with all those changes i say Dekans will be combo class just like Guards and Rangers. If You are looking for that 1 hit wonder skill you will probably end up disapointed

Btw if anyone with a Ranger can confirm i think i found a bug with the ka'el bolts skill, doesnt seem to add the damage boost from bolts it describes and when i unequipe and reequipe the bolts that is where it adds up the bolts damage % from that skill.
    You can send a ticket and let gm's confirm if it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    If I look at your sig, why are you still here? You're not supposed to be retired? Cuz your lil templar got screwed when boss drops became +able? LOL
    Last edited by Franky1991; 04-19-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"