+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Some people will not quit because they spend a lot of money on their accounts... That's the thing holding them on the game.

Who knows one day the ITEMS we wished upon to sell WILL be there.

Things might get BETTER for us waiting...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    Some people will not quit because they spend a lot of money on their accounts... That's the thing holding them on the game.

Who knows one day the ITEMS we wished upon to sell WILL be there.

Things might get BETTER for us waiting...
    Those players will quit the moment they can RMT those accounts for how much they have spent :l

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix1993 View Post
    Will they fix then the glacial 3.0 which only has Hp %?
    Kinda unfair we spent money on something that doesn't have either melee or magick and cannot be used on something that will be switched from HP to an Int Class.
    Hope gm's will do one thing right at least!
    The thing GMs can do is just make a Zhen with both Magic and HP as stats and done, something like this:
    Str 240
    Int 240
    Crit 12%
    HP 130%
    Magic atk ~75%
    Mana 12%
    DD 4-5% a piece 70% max

Would save them time and space if they are even considering it ofc
    Last edited by RBNXD; 03-28-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Will they fix then the glacial 3.0 which only has Hp %?
    Kinda unfair we spent money on something that doesn't have either melee or magick and cannot be used on something that will be switched from HP to an Int Class.
    Hope gm's will do one thing right at least!
    What about all the people that bought Epics only to see YNK turn around and sell Upgrade 1s less than a year later? What about all the guys who bought Upgrade 1s expecting that there will NEVER be weapons sold that can beat them, only to see Upgrade 2s based on glacials come out which (you guessed it) were better than Upgrade 1s? And what about all the Upgrade 2 buyers that were assured that no better weapons will come out, and viola 6 months later... Yep, Upgrade 3s? What about the promises that Upgrades will NEVER, EVER be sold in Divinity/Jin? Well, I actually bought/made both an Upgrade 2.0 Zhen and Sword in JIN prior to the merge.

History has shown again and again that PWYNKi can NEVER be trusted to look out for YOUR interests. Time and again they have broken their word to the players of this game in the interests of turning a profit - players needs be damned. No, don't expect them to convert Glacial 3.0 zhens into int zhens (they actually sold both kinds of upgrades). Expect instead that Upgrade 4.0 weapons to be released that better suit the new world balance shuffle (and in effect making Upgrade 1, 2 AND 3s obsolete yet again). Because NOTHING is ever done without a big financial payback reason to do it.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-28-2016 at 04:01 PM.

You wana know whats unfair? babs bought shawn's templa hopesfail for 1 trillion dollars had these OP +11 buff staff and +13 mace.

2 weeks later epics come out.

rip babs.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What about all the people that bought Epics only to see YNK turn around and sell Upgrade 1s less than a year later? What about all the guys who bought Upgrade 1s expecting that there will NEVER be weapons sold that can beat them, only to see Upgrade 2s based on glacials come out which (you guessed it) were better than Upgrade 1s? And what about all the Upgrade 2 buyers that were assured that no better weapons will come out, and viola 6 months later... Yep, Upgrade 3s? What about the promises that Upgrades will NEVER, EVER be sold in Divinity/Jin? Well, I actually bought/made both an Upgrade 2.0 Zhen and Sword in JIN prior to the merge.

History has shown again and again that PWYNKi can NEVER be trusted to look out for YOUR interests. Time and again they have broken their word to the players of this game in the interests of turning a profit - players needs be damned. No, don't expect them to convert Glacial 3.0 zhens into int zhens (they actually sold both kinds of upgrades). Expect instead that Upgrade 4.0 weapons to be released that better suit the new world balance shuffle (and in effect making Upgrade 1, 2 AND 3s obsolete yet again). Because NOTHING is ever done without a big financial payback reason to do it.
    Basically you just told the whole rohan system is unfair.
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.

Any fool will see the system is unfair and broken but hey I know you're not that brainy.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You make it sound as if that's something new.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You make it sound as if that's something new.
    Nop old story is old
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Yeah I guess I did, didn't I. Doesn't make it any less true.

any changes on Dekan patch ? o.o
    I really love my vit dekan but it seems what
    YNK will delete them ( no SF, no alm, no nothing )