+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    WT... Hey do you think im just wasting oxygen. We know you helped a lot of guys here, and checking on people's post and replies. I know I'm just knew here but a little consideration. I guess...???
    is your name lolghost? Also I think you should talk to Baked, hes planning to kill you xD. At least that is if you are the alt of mitoshichan in which case I'm going to block this account too.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 03-06-2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Yg99gY View Post
    WT... Hey do you think im just wasting oxygen. We know you helped a lot of guys here, and checking on people's post and replies. I know I'm just knew here but a little consideration. I guess...???
    Don't be surprised, in other forum you can encounter mean people too (and they are meaner that the people here) specially if you are not really contributing. So choose your words wisely.

another useless patch that won't change sh1t to make it fair vs temps...
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

would be cool if you GMs and Devs could hurry up with patches... so we could see if patches are useful or not and I'm kinda tired of waiting, this is taking way too much time...

Banned
    not only that they never sell 4x, shiny's etc etc... all the stuff that people like to do, forge shi.t the games going dead right now because there is literally nothing to do. sell 4x, sell shiny, update the fkn game before its 100% dead.

they could sell absolute accessories and titles in IM or make a 50% armor reinforcement stone VI sale as well... so the game wouldn't die cuz many ppl are waiting for those

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    they could sell absolute accessories and titles in IM or make a 50% armor reinforcement stone VI sale as well... so the game wouldn't die cuz many ppl are waiting for those
    I sent a ticket about those also... asking for more items in the ITEM MALL, having discounts on the ITEMS... Staffs told me that they will include suggestions of players to their reports... Hoping to be approved
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

I wonder what they are thinking. If they expect the upgrades to just fade away it'll take at least 2 more tiers, 2 more years to phase out upgrades. In the mean time people will be waiting, quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    I wonder what they are thinking. If they expect the upgrades to just fade away it'll take at least 2 more tiers, 2 more years to phase out upgrades. In the mean time people will be waiting, quitting.
    They are probably waiting for the Balance patch to finish so they can sell them, still its unnecessary because players will want the 3.0 stats on them not weaker so waiting is just pissing off players. At least my idea of the Ancients to Epics was to keep us busy while upgrade sales where back up again.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Will they fix then the glacial 3.0 which only has Hp %?
    Kinda unfair we spent money on something that doesn't have either melee or magick and cannot be used on something that will be switched from HP to an Int Class.
    Hope gm's will do one thing right at least!
    Do not get in my way swine! The crows will pick at your flesh!
    Lucas wannabe.