+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help please

Help please

Rohan doesn't allow me to open anything else cant even open the task manager, doesn't give me any error message it just doesn't open and i used to open even 3 rohan client at the same time one day i reboot the pc and this happened

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKyo2 View Post
    Rohan doesn't allow me to open anything else cant even open the task manager, doesn't give me any error message it just doesn't open and i used to open even 3 rohan client at the same time one day i reboot the pc and this happened
    Send a ticket to the gms lol

- Also check your antivirus (deactivate it for like 20 mints and try to open multiple ones)
    - right click on rohan icon, go to properties then to compatibility and then check the box for ''execute as administrator'' and set the compatibilitymodus at another version of windows. (some stuff might not be called exactly what I called it since for me, everything is in dutch and this is freely translated)

If neither of those options nor a tiket work, stand up, sit in a corner and cry.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Send a ticket to the gms lol

- Also check your antivirus (deactivate it for like 20 mints and try to open multiple ones)
    - right click on rohan icon, go to properties then to compatibility and then check the box for ''execute as administrator'' and set the compatibilitymodus at another version of windows. (some stuff might not be called exactly what I called it since for me, everything is in dutch and this is freely translated)

If neither of those options nor a tiket work, stand up, sit in a corner and cry.
    Like this

Thx to PJ for the original advice
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!