+ Reply to Thread

Hi newbie here on isen server lvl 15 looking for guild

Hi! newbie here looking for friends and guild in isen server.. I dont see any players in the starting town... IDK if anyone's playing..
    Level 15 only just started today.. looking for a nice guild thanks i'm a giant btw toons name is "ayaaa" just pm me guys thanks!!

Um gl finding people in that deserted server :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bruppy View Post
    Hi! newbie here looking for friends and guild in isen server.. I dont see any players in the starting town... IDK if anyone's playing..
    Level 15 only just started today.. looking for a nice guild thanks i'm a giant btw toons name is "ayaaa" just pm me guys thanks!!
    GO Jainus, there is people there, isen is a desert don't waste your time unless you want to play alone lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Isen is empty just go in Jainus.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    How do you say empty when there is a guys says that he's from there lol
    Empty relative to the other server (Jainus) which is almost empty, this is compared to how rohan used to be when you were in diapers :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You should be able to find people at Lime. You should find a guild because Isen Server has few players tbh, but most of them are nice and friendly so you'll be able to have fun there. Just try your luck first and if you seems unhappy you can always switch to Jainus. Good luck!