+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    This is the reason why you should enter strong guilds.. you're being a part of someone that controls the game.. You guys be like the land lords. haha
    Yes we are landlords while we are skipping through the rosegardens of our kingdom. All the peasants are cheering for their lords whom bring great gifts and joy to their lives......

NO we slaughter eachother and drink blood from eachothers bashed skulls while we trashtalk in the safezone.

How's that for contrast xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    50 people on the pecking order for a boss drop is more or less the same thing as 100 people on the pecking order.
    Only thing that would work is capping it at like 10 people which would result in allied guilds (20 people) who'd still own one boss. So better said there is no solution (beside the fact that allowing only 10 people in a guild would be retarded and would defeat the whole purpose of having a guild lol)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Only thing that would work is capping it at like 10 people which would result in allied guilds (20 people) who'd still own one boss. So better said there is no solution (beside the fact that allowing only 10 people in a guild would be retarded and would defeat the whole purpose of having a guild lol)
    Guild numbers is not so much of a problem as the root cause (the pecking order).

Before reinforced boss drops the best ring on jrohan/krohan? twin sister aura and it wasnt +12. Wana know the result? big 10+ guild tsbs with groups of ppl you ACTUALLY LIKE instead of having to deal with ppl you dont like for the sake of winning and increasing your chances at getting a boss drop.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Guild numbers is not so much of a problem as the root cause (the pecking order).

Before reinforced boss drops the best ring on jrohan/krohan? twin sister aura and it wasnt +12. Wana know the result? big 10+ guild tsbs with groups of ppl you ACTUALLY LIKE instead of having to deal with ppl you dont like for the sake of winning and increasing your chances at getting a boss drop.
    My problem is I don't really like anyone in rohan XD. Kidding there are a few whom I like but you're right it would be way more fun to make a guild with them and have fun rather than having to team up in a huge guild just for numbers, to rule the server....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Spread the love dude. many will hate you if you hate them too <3 Happy Valentine's day hahaha
    I don't care if people like or dislike me. An opinion based on preconceptions and random assumptions (I don't know anyone who plays rohan IRL) is valueless to me. I just play to pass some spare time and have a laugh.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    My problem is I don't really like anyone in rohan XD. Kidding there are a few whom I like but you're right it would be way more fun to make a guild with them and have fun rather than having to team up in a huge guild just for numbers, to rule the server....
    aint nobody wana have whorehay and andy and oscar the rest of those fools in their guild unless they are losing :P

LMFFFAO!!!
    At least Ill feed myself with some blood and tears with mah Ranger
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    LMFFFAO!!!
    At least Ill feed myself with some blood and tears with mah Ranger
    feed on the QQ of others xD, at least it's a good laugh
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Power arena is so useless whats the point!
    Yes, we understood is so useless for you because of :

- Bragging "im stronger then 97% of temps in the entire games" and if show up at Power arena ppl will know all temps in the entire games stronger than you
    - Calling ppl died to guardian "****ty" and if show up at Power arena ppl will know you die fast more than other ppl
    - If show up at Power arena, scared the truth come out about Strellan with 3 digits damage
    - If show up at Power arena ppl will know why all priests ignored to vacuum you because you hits with 3 digits damage
    - Bragging a lots of a lots about got enough RPs to buy anythings and if show up at Power arena ppl will know how ****ty char you are because can't afford IM
    - Bragging charge $20 per month for IMs and if show up at Power arena ppl will know you never charge RPs and don't know how to use paypal, those free RPs came from rewards on LMS at event server (win because hide at corner and use another dhan put SS protect, wait until 2 ppl left and start come to fight and lucky to win)
    - Give f*** says *** to all ppls and if show up at Power arena scared the truth come out about you are best ***ty
    - Nobody wanna pt you because of 97-98% of ppl in game hated you
    - etc etc etc bla bla bla

i play vit def with guardian of victory title? good enough 4 me.