+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Don't expect much damage when you are an Str build dhan. Remember that you can't have both like insane defense and damage at the same time and regarding ruler drops, I think you can still get it without being involved in dramas of big guilds. I still see some of my friends have these items even if they don't belong to these guilds
    Because some1 at one time or another belonged to those guilds and got them and then quit and sold them etc etc.

I have a friend zeko and siredita (happy couple nice people) the girl (zeko) had 4 rulers even tho not in any big guild ever. People just quit put their wts thread on the forums or whatever and **** gets purchased by the highest bidder.

been around for such a long time ive seen it happen. Some ppl frown on it oh they should give to their guildies but nahhhhhhhhhhhh **** that you earned that rulah :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

GM Karazy,This is the type of major problems in rohan!!! Some good gear with ok accessories and this gear for him equals around maybe 500-1000$ and he sucks same as me. I spent over 3 grand in 6 months and still get die from maybe 3 hits from most people,and I did barely any damage with better rings then this guy!!!! I hope this gets explained to the OP because nothing was done for me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGruadian View Post
    GM Karazy,This is the type of major problems in rohan!!! Some good gear with ok accessories and this gear for him equals around maybe 500-1000$ and he sucks same as me. I spent over 3 grand in 6 months and still get die from maybe 3 hits from most people,and I did barely any damage with better rings then this guy!!!! I hope this gets explained to the OP because nothing was done for me!!!!
    quote the original post and fill in your details (your class/lvl/gear slots etc.)

maybe their buffs on the character plus their weapons is much higher compare to yours.

Its nice that im not the only one with this problem.

All in one i spended around 1000€/$ in this game and still suck at high lvls.

So in fact we cant get rulers because they are farmed by guilds. Ok nice.
    If we cant get rulers we need feathers because they have the +attack. Ok. But the problem is on EM there are no feathers the most time.
    And when they are in EM look at the price. Around 300 - 40ü €/$ to get one +14. And i need 4 of them. So i have to spend more then 1500 €/$ to get 4 of them. Are the ppl serios in this game? O.o so in fact if i dont spend that amount of money im always a noob. Lol

The next thing is i have to get 115 + 20 - +50. Ok thats simple to say but even with scrolls and full pt i only get 1% in one hour of lvling. So for one lvl up i habe to lvl 100 hours. 100 hours = around 4 days of 24/7 lvling. So if you do other sh1t in rohan you have to lvl around 1 week for 1 lvl up. And to get lvl 115+50 you need to lvl around one year in fact. Holy crap whats this sh1t.

The next thing is the title. If you want Star od Victory you have to go Power Arena to obtain the thing you need to get the title ticket. And for Star of Victoey you need more than 500 of them (with oll other titels before). That means you have to go 500 times in PA. The problem is PA is only 2 times a day and the most ppl only have the time to go it for once a day. So you need if you go every day PA once around 1 and a half year to get Star of Victory.

Haha this game is really fuc*ed up

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Its nice that im not the only one with this problem.

All in one i spended around 1000€/$ in this game and still suck at high lvls.

So in fact we cant get rulers because they are farmed by guilds. Ok nice.
    If we cant get rulers we need feathers because they have the +attack. Ok. But the problem is on EM there are no feathers the most time.
    And when they are in EM look at the price. Around 300 - 40ü €/$ to get one +14. And i need 4 of them. So i have to spend more then 1500 €/$ to get 4 of them. Are the ppl serios in this game? O.o so in fact if i dont spend that amount of money im always a noob. Lol

The next thing is i have to get 115 + 20 - +50. Ok thats simple to say but even with scrolls and full pt i only get 1% in one hour of lvling. So for one lvl up i habe to lvl 100 hours. 100 hours = around 4 days of 24/7 lvling. So if you do other sh1t in rohan you have to lvl around 1 week for 1 lvl up. And to get lvl 115+50 you need to lvl around one year in fact. Holy crap whats this sh1t.

The next thing is the title. If you want Star od Victory you have to go Power Arena to obtain the thing you need to get the title ticket. And for Star of Victoey you need more than 500 of them (with oll other titels before). That means you have to go 500 times in PA. The problem is PA is only 2 times a day and the most ppl only have the time to go it for once a day. So you need if you go every day PA once around 1 and a half year to get Star of Victory.

Haha this game is really fuc*ed up
    Yup and soon everything will have sockets so you have to buy all the OP gear you have now, then buy stones every month/week to maintain it. All buffs will be self buffed so you have to buy all 7s skills as well (instead of having alt buffers with 7s stones from event/lvl up rewards). After this you will notice PVE got so hard that you will need to spend all this stuff to even reach +50. It's not only PVP wise, the money drain is happening PVE wise too.

HURRAAY for balance patches! While at the same time bigger issues are created lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Don't expect much damage when you are an Str build dhan. Remember that you can't have both like insane defense and damage at the same time and regarding ruler drops, I think you can still get it without being involved in dramas of big guilds. I still see some of my friends have these items even if they don't belong to these guilds

It's not true str dhans don't have defense, they have good defence and offense but it requires a little more skill to play than say templar lol. You have to get SA and Parry 7 and use this to block incomming damage, Silence 7 can also be used to prevent skill relying classes to do damage, while at the same time prevents healing etc. as well. Str dhans are assassins, they are made to whack down 1 or 2 priority targets in a short time and then either run/hide or die. If you play it well you can hide or sprint away and come back as soon as Shadow/SA is from cooldown (mostly shadow since SA has short CD). Most people forget that sprint 6 (120% mobility) hide 6 (20%) mobility make it possible for you to run around fast while hidden and deathcall that priority target out of a group SS and wack it.

Other strong points of str dhan
    - SA (10% accumulating damage each hit, use it 18 sec then ddp +pp for max damage), take notice that blocks/0crits (rumir buff) do not count as an accumulating stack.
    - 70% + 20% Parry chance, 2 layer system actual % Parry would be around 76% but from my experience this number seems to be more like 90% for 20 seconds this is OP
    - Crowns Laughter at +50 you will have 70% DD pen, together with 30% dd pen stones at your trans weapon you will pretty much ignore DD
    - Pure attack scales crazy on dhans, since you accumulate damage and ignore DD you can do A LOT of damage in a short time

Dhans will get a patch and I'm pretty sure they'll be good after that. Agi and Str hopefully.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Or................. you can ago agi because agi dont have this pure attack problem.

aside from that you can also get badges from survival arena and clashing valley? Havnt been on in a while but I know u can get badges from SA for sure.

Well the PA, SA, CV Badge hoarding thing isn't a problem if you ask me. Just work to get that stuff and happy ever after.
    The scaling of Block % on some classes and that DD Pen thing needs to be checked because Dhans will be 1 shooting anything if this skills don't get capped somehow or % rates divided in different layers.
    About exp my only concern is that once I(am 115+0) get to +1 on my Scout that not so bad exp I'm getting in R5 starts to drop every conqueror lvl I get then lvling will be useless because its the same sh1t as getting 116 and such. To +50 will be a really bad joke.
    Exp in R5 wasn't bad got almost 15% from 24hrs HK(some DCs, PA and CV +100%seal) in a spot with low amounts of mobs. I would say R5 is nice to lvl in. Upper is better ofc but having to compete for a solo room or rpkers popping every now and then is annoying specially when I'm afk :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Or................. you can ago agi because agi dont have this pure attack problem.

aside from that you can also get badges from survival arena and clashing valley? Havnt been on in a while but I know u can get badges from SA for sure.
    Agi is good but I don't like the fact they need elemental or crit as option instead of DD. With the 3.0 katar you can go full DD but meh. They are however a very viable pick, even without lumilumir you can still own. Have to wait for the balance patch to actually see which one will be better str...or agi....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster