+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: valentine's day

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Soo all we get for valentine's is only this stupid "pay 2win something" event? rly??
    The items you'll buy (maybe) still it has benefits... you can LEVEL UP FAST...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

This events are for competitive players/spenders that want to win with their wallets, for normal players is a meh ill wait for next event.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    This events are for competitive players/spenders that want to win with their wallets, for normal players is a meh ill wait for next event.
    Most of the spenders don't really care about the money they spend so as long as they are having fun in the game. I think what they do really like is making their toon the strongest in the server and I think there's nothing wrong with that, it's their money anyway. Anyway, Playwith also gives event for normal players like the screenshot event we had last month. So yeah normal or non paying players will just have to wait for an event that will suit for them

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Why not? I like my fishsticks golden.
    I hate fishsticks. I love baked fish or sushi and such.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I read through these forums and get mixed messages about the game lol. Do people play for fun? or just play to throw wallets at their screens

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SerSpiffy View Post
    I read through these forums and get mixed messages about the game lol. Do people play for fun? or just play to throw wallets at their screens
    People played for fun. People start playing for fun.
    It's only till past midlvl, near endgame that it becomes more of a chore and a trap for the wallet. If you fall for the trap, you keep playing under the motto "I have already invested so much in this, I can't leave it now.. so I'll invest even more instead".
    If you don't fall for the trap, you usually just quit playing.

Or keep making alts, over and over and over again. Kinda like I did for years.
    Then I quit, too.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Depends on your mindset and how you wish to play (If you wanna be one of the top teir players, you will need to spend heaps. If you wish to be average you will still need to spend some, but not to the extent of the top tier players OR you could just make some lowbies and derp around). Im a casual spender (a lot less now than I used to) and I still have fun - albeit I go and make my own fun with pvp and alike if things seem slow in game. But I've been here +8 year or how ever long this game has been running. It's a part of me that's hard to leave no matter how bad things get around here. (tho I have had some extended breaks in between all that time)

If you're new/ don't know anyone and have nothing you will prolly leave pretty fast. The game has become very different to when it first came out. Gears and what not are hella more expensive, lvling to max lvl takes so much longer and so on. And there used to be a lot of events where you could gain some decent freebies to help you lvl up. Most of those events have cessed now due to people exploiting them :/

Everyones here is going to tell you not to waste your time playing here. But I say if your interested, give it a try. Only you will know if this is the right game for you.

But yes, it is expensive.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Be prepared to sell your kidneys if you want to belong to the big boys.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Some play for fun and some play to throw their wallets at their screens, it all depends what is your goal, fun or be the best up to you.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

BTW guys.. just want to ask... what happened in your Valentines day...? ^_^
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"