+ Reply to Thread

how is that even possible?

Guys im serios whats this ****?

Im 115 full str dhan with 2x Insurgent +12 1x Str Twin, alls skills lvl 7, max costume and 3.0 Max 4x UPG Katar and Str onx set +5

Now i have buffed 2200 str and on all other stats 700
    That means i hav 13k meele

So explain me why dafuq i only hit around 500 crit to other players. I hit on all other chars not more then 500 crit.

But thats not the worst. The worst is that all other chars hit me around 4-7k. Even Scouts hit me that much. Guards and temps hits me 8 -13k

Explain me how that is even possible that they hit so much?
    Witch gear do they all have?
    Insu x4 +25 or what? Feathers +25 or what?

I cant get it how they can ****ing have mire then 30k meele.
    I mean my gear is not bad. My weapon and costume and skills are max and my rings and amor isnt that bad.

Every time i ask these guys then what gear they have ghey come with crap rings and twins or worser. BULL**** they must have max gear to deal the ****ing dmg.

How is that possible guys tell me the truth.
    How can someone have so much str, vit, usw

They have high dd and upg. Bossdr. +12/18 onyx set +12/18
    Walter, im,

I bet my guard hit you 8k auto 😁

This is rohan we all know ;p unbalanced 2the end. U hit low now cuz all players have over 60-80% damage drop + high physical defense. All str characters except guardians are nerfed as fk, cause STR buffs are self buff. U need to wait for dhan skill update, looking how long take them to fix another 2classes... wait maybe 6month or more for your dhan skill update.

...............lol!!!
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Lmao cause people sitting on 70% damagedrop ^^ + alot of physical defense which makes you hit lesser^^

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Guys im serios whats this ****?

Im 115 full str dhan with 2x Insurgent +12 1x Str Twin, alls skills lvl 7, max costume and 3.0 Max 4x UPG Katar and Str onx set +5

Now i have buffed 2200 str and on all other stats 700
    That means i hav 13k meele

So explain me why dafuq i only hit around 500 crit to other players. I hit on all other chars not more then 500 crit.

But thats not the worst. The worst is that all other chars hit me around 4-7k. Even Scouts hit me that much. Guards and temps hits me 8 -13k

Explain me how that is even possible that they hit so much?
    Witch gear do they all have?
    Insu x4 +25 or what? Feathers +25 or what?

I cant get it how they can ****ing have mire then 30k meele.
    I mean my gear is not bad. My weapon and costume and skills are max and my rings and amor isnt that bad.

Every time i ask these guys then what gear they have ghey come with crap rings and twins or worser. BULL**** they must have max gear to deal the ****ing dmg.

How is that possible guys tell me the truth.
    How can someone have so much str, vit, usw
    Stuff people have you fight vs:
    - Walter Medal +7
    - Magical Talisman +7
    - Onyx set +12-15 & 1kHP
    - 500 vit costume
    - perm 30% alm scrolls (which you can't get anymore since events were nerfed to f*ck)
    - max dd/ 70%+ DD on their upgrades
    - 4x Feathers/Ruler/Beze etc +12-18
    - 100 all stats title
    - ice sealed stone (maybe some do) 100 all stats
    - other items that give all stats bonuses like talismans or costumes
    - 50% melee/mag/ranged scrolls
    - +10-50 conq lvl giving you 100 all stats, 500 stat points 10% dd and 10% Resist at max lvl

Do I need to say more? you are not even close to max gear, dhans HP is low and with str twins its even worse. you need 4x feths +12 or more and every other item you can get with ''all stats'' on it to be viable. With that comes that str buffs became selfbuffed so str dhans got nerfed.

1. Buy more and better (maxed out gear)
    2. wait for the dhan patch
    3. get to +20 or more, crowns laughter(or whatever that +20 avenger skill is called) is OP AS FUDGE!!!

PS: My str dhan at ISEN which was using a chimera katar with 4x% Melee had negative melee at some points(32K+), you haveing 13k melee at 115 is quite poor you need to max your gear and get bossdrops/talismans/wms/all stat items. Dhan needs 4x+12s bossdrops, not twins nor insurgents they are sh1t (4x insurgents +18 is OP too but +12 is bad)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h