+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Not a friendly community eh? He's a newbie join date "Feb 2016" u guys expect him to know it all in a couple of months? He even said the word "PLEASE HELP"
    I think people are getting annoyed by the fact people keep making posts which should've been tickets to the GM's. The community can't help with these problems but tickets can and it's annoying to say ''send a ticket'' every bloody time lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

In all fairness, I've solved a lot of my game/ pc issues faster by making a thread abt it and asking for the communities ideas/ suggestions rather than just sending a ticket to which we all know we get the most common generic responses and go back and forth like that for days (been there many times)

We have a lot of pc savvy people here and in most case someone has had the same issue and can help to solve it. And I cant see why, if people can help/ know how to solve an issue that they cant just give some answers or make some suggestions. People here (myself included) spend 9 times out 10 talking sh1t or just trolling people anyways so would it really take up sooo much of our/ your precious time to do something constructive for once.

We have a "Technical Issues" thread for such things but sadly not alot of people know it exists because its hidden in the "support" section and not clearly seen.

Helping people isn't so bad.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Not a friendly community eh? He's a newbie join date "Feb 2016" u guys expect him to know it all in a couple of months? He even said the word "PLEASE HELP"
    Maybe you're that guy asking for techy help. Hehehe! Kidding aside, every time I experience this I check my connection. But if the connection is not the problem you should check your firewall and antivirus, turn these off. If it's still not working, delete your .set files and gg folder then run the game using loader.exe. Make sure that your antivirus and firewall are turned-off. Also, you can find technical queries in "Technical Issues."

You should also try this one out. http://rohan.playrohan.com/DownLoad/Trouble.html

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    In all fairness, I've solved a lot of my game/ pc issues faster by making a thread abt it and asking for the communities ideas/ suggestions rather than just sending a ticket to which we all know we get the most common generic responses and go back and forth like that for days (been there many times)

We have a lot of pc savvy people here and in most case someone has had the same issue and can help to solve it. And I cant see why, if people can help/ know how to solve an issue that they cant just give some answers or make some suggestions. People here (myself included) spend 9 times out 10 talking sh1t or just trolling people anyways so would it really take up sooo much of our/ your precious time to do something constructive for once.

We have a "Technical Issues" thread for such things but sadly not alot of people know it exists because its hidden in the "support" section and not clearly seen.

Althrough I agree most of the times you get a robot like response (so it seems) when you send a ticket, all my technical issues have been solved that way and all bug issues too. I've never made a topic about it on the forum lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

People here (myself included) spend 9 times out 10 talking sh1t or just trolling people anyways so would it really take up sooo much of our/ your precious time to do something constructive for once.

Nah that's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Nah that's boring.
    Helping people is boring?

Its actually really rewarding.

I still to this day have people in game pm me and thank me for various things. The one I most commonly get is people will message me telling me how I used to buff their lowbies from years ago and that they really appreciated it and that my buffs help those people to lvl/ grind/ farm. Or even when I would give crones to the beggars. The beggars arent all bad people and would remember little acts of kindness.

Its a really nice feeling to know you have helped someone in some small way. Something that they remember even years later. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Thank you Karren <3

Helping people is boring?

Its actually really rewarding.

I still to this day have people in game pm me and thank me for various things. The one I most commonly get is people will message me telling me how I used to buff their lowbies from years ago and that they really appreciated it and that my buffs help those people to lvl/ grind/ farm. Or even when I would give crones to the beggars. The beggars arent all bad people and would remember little acts of kindness.

Its a really nice feeling to know you have helped someone in some small way. Something that they remember even years later. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
    I helped plenty of people, I don't buff (I rarely play buffers) but always answer questions if people ask so. Most people don't really care and plenty are/were rude lol thus my reason to rpk em. I got some positive reactions at the forum and ingame but in general I don't really care because I got alot of negative stuff too. I will always share my knowlegde/opinion on the forum and kill people in game, just have fun, don't care too much! it's a game!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by jern316 View Post
    please help i have error i always got disconnected after i click start button and loading?
    me too GM i cant open my other char after to click the start button and loading plsss help me too...i cant open plsss

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Althrough I agree most of the times you get a robot like response (so it seems) when you send a ticket, all my technical issues have been solved that way and all bug issues too. I've never made a topic about it on the forum lol.
    This justifies the opinion of people suggesting OP to send a ticket instead. Sometimes gm ask questions about the account and fyi those can't be posted here for the community to see. I also think that Karen is correct that people can post their issue here in the hopes of finding a better fix to their problem but still it is always recommended to send a ticket because a fix that worked for others may not work for you.