+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Templar

Templar

i wanna get back into Rohan because i miss it so much and i wanna build a templar i wanted to know how do i go about building it as far as stats skills and wep and when its time for twins which should i get. Also what server is the most active i also have a guardian and i know they did a patch should i keep em or try the templar?

Stay Guard gear it and eat Templars 24/7
    Jainus is the most populated.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

defo keep guarding, screw temps they are boring and expensive. go Jainus
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Everything is expensive in rohan.

If you wana play templar you go full int, buy 4x boss drop/insurgent +18, buy 69+dd upg 2.0 mace, buy full onyx set and buy virtually everything in the IM and you are ready to go.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Everything is expensive in rohan.

If you wana play templar you go full int, buy 4x boss drop/insurgent +18, buy 69+dd upg 2.0 mace, buy full onyx set and buy virtually everything in the IM and you are ready to go.
    True but templar is the king of $ lol, also they are boring AF to play, just a-a-a-a-a-a-a.....Guard is more fun since they can be DPS but also support and they have a fun skillset rather than just auto attacks...
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    True but templar is the king of $ lol, also they are boring AF to play, just a-a-a-a-a-a-a.....Guard is more fun since they can be DPS but also support and they have a fun skillset rather than just auto attacks...
    Guardian has way more upkeep than a templar does idk what ur talkin about :P

Guardian has way more upkeep than a templar does idk what ur talkin about :P
    You are thinking endgame max gear max skills 7s etc. This guy is a returning/new player and he won't reach that point for years unless he spends 1000s of $, which is higely unlikely. It's true you have a higher upkeep for guard (more 7s etc.) but the starting gear for templar is just way more expensive. A guard can do okay with twins and dual wielding weps with abs and AD or DD if you're more into pvp. If you use this stuf at a temp......it will be terrible lol. Eventually when you reach endgame a guard is more expensive to maintain, yes and the endgame gear (currently) is also expensive because upg daggers and str sets prices are through the roof, not that int sets and 2.0 maces got cheaper either but still I'd say for a starting player, better go for guard than templar.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

That was awesome!! I will try for the next character class is priest..

Honestly the best starting class will always be defender.

Fixation is just so good that even when you have no rings you still do damage :P

Honestly the best starting class will always be defender.

Fixation is just so good that even when you have no rings you still do damage :P
    As for dmg and sustain its really nice, I'd also say STR Dragon Sage is a perfect starters char cuz of the low lvl AOE and easy farm capabilitys. STR Def is also nice but no AOE but still very nice to start with and good damage indeed.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster