+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    what about if you have upgrade 2.0 zhen, twin fire+earth acc and + empower lvl7 it will works i guess in mirror dungeon. pls comment thank you.
    You could try the mirror dung in Ahkma or in Crystal Quarry (forget their names atm). From what I've noticed and this is just from my perspective, its that the mobs hurt less there than say - sunken and they are more sparse (ok for solo/ duo I guess?). Sunken mobs do 2k to 5k/ sometimes more on my full vit priest.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

And if we talk about hunter kit+hp to mana, there is a way to make it super effective without spamming it every 2 sec
    the secret lies in "Consecutive skill", Just use it with dragon skin, works for my DS perfectly, i think dragon skin has 90 sec or smth cooldown, so i use them together, so every 90 sec i hit hp to mana Oh make sure you have enough mana to sustain yourself for those seconds and still be able to cast 2 skills.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    No one will say this but I think the best farming char is Scout... because of their long range scatter shot and AOE skills they are very helpful for parties.
    Scout is probably the most fun, to that I can agree. It's however not the "best" farming char out there, by far. By the time you reach scatter shot and the likes, everybody else has long passed you and gained as much, if not more through their farming process.

You first have to wonder: what makes a good farming char?

The number one answer to that is: low maintenance.
    Secondly, it must kill swiftly, efficiently and preferably many at once.

A scout isn't a low maintenance, nor cheap to gear to begin with. It can kill swiftly, but not very efficiently (late until scatter). In comparison, you have the DS which has low maint, low gearing costs (except for endgame dungeons, but that goes for every class) and can kill consistently. By the use of either DW (extra mobility to run around gathering mobs) or by using that skill that hits mobs for 10dmg around him to pull easily and continue the fight on the spot.

There is also the wizard, which has "scatter shot" from mid-levels and a 4sec aoe, along with a whole bunch of other AoE's and also cheaper in gearing.

Farming =/= grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    And if we talk about hunter kit+hp to mana, there is a way to make it super effective without spamming it every 2 sec
    the secret lies in "Consecutive skill", Just use it with dragon skin, works for my DS perfectly, i think dragon skin has 90 sec or smth cooldown, so i use them together, so every 90 sec i hit hp to mana Oh make sure you have enough mana to sustain yourself for those seconds and still be able to cast 2 skills.
    True that, it's a good workaround - but not many will think about it, tbh.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Defence is your only problem with that... having a good gear will cause you no problem in fast farming
    Needing pro gear to Farm, beats every purpose of farming.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Needing pro gear to Farm, beats every purpose of farming.
    You totally rekt baked with one sentence lmao, true tho lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I prefer Dekan for farming..

and for fighting .