+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HELLO :) How to make Crone?

Hey Guys I am kinda new to rohan and I wanted to know the best way to make money over all. (asides from farming and selling drops).
    and thank you for your helps

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    There are certain quest which you me good Crones reading is essential, sorry cause I do not know the quest hahaha.

You can also try the Rohan Card Game but it is a gamble game so there are chances you can lose money.
    Not sure what you're trying to say but it sounds like you're on crack
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by HiyachiNin View Post
    Hey Guys I am kinda new to rohan and I wanted to know the best way to make money over all. (asides from farming and selling drops).
    Read my thread "Advice for new players" I describe a few ways. There are also other threads in this section about it
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by HiyachiNin View Post
    Aside from farming and selling drops. You can participate also on the events conducted by GMs. They will give you items good for selling and consumption for leveling up. I participate the events everyday to have more items. Finish every quest given by your town. Get some drop items to sell. it may help to make more crones.

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    Aside from farming and selling drops. You can participate also on the events conducted by GMs. They will give you items good for selling and consumption for leveling up. I participate the events everyday to have more items. Finish every quest given by your town. Get some drop items to sell. it may help to make more crones.
    I don't see how participating in an event hosted ingame by the GM's is going to help you. The rewards are absolutely sh1t, often they even forget to give them and they are bound so you can't sell em. Maybe back in the day when you got a stack (25x) 20% or even 30% alm scrolls for free it was worth to participate, now it's not even worth the effort of sending a PM to the GM to join.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Thank you guys

Quests are out dated and mostly a big waist of time.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    You looked like you're on Cocaine hahaha. I just want to tell that you can make crones by taking quest lol.. I think the Smiles made me look like on crack lols
    Read over what you said, it doesn't make sense XD. You are either on drugs or you got a screw loose XD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Sell loots. Sell until you get 100k then play rohan card game.

Easiest way to make crones is to just kill high lvl mobs.

The easiest mobs to kill is kalista it drops blue diamond accs which u can sell to npc for 300k. Requires that you be below lvl 108.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461