+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Only ****ty ppl die to guardians by themselves.
    Hey, you fool
    90-95% of ppl in game they got gears better than you
    you calling ppl die to guardians "****ty"
    and if they die to guardians how about your ****ty char with ****ty gears?

PS. At the moment Frozen is 2 votes, and Darkness is 1 vote

blablablablalba

Cataclysm only removes Reflect/Magic Mirror/Madness/Shadow/(special buffs) read the description. It wont affect Humans nor other HalfElf skills.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

k talk to me ppl you are telling me at a serious pvp like ruler main dps is 3 guards 1 def and 2 priest? no fking way.

Can guards kill temps? sure but there are many ways to react to that considering guards are not temps.

Avenger peels guard> pouches when blessing is up or even better sealing with storm assault.

Warlock break ability and now what guard? also since no1 has detox on them anymore broken treasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frozen ice etc.

Anyone with a paralyze aka other guards defenders avengers dont give a **** about blessing?

Roha shelter from defender right before that knight symbol sweet spot?

and if all of this isnt enough a temp can also just hit him back?

If this isnt the case some1 explain to me how 3 templars with lvl 7 equality and glitched group euphoria ever not have enough time to react to a guard solo peeling.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

k talk to me ppl you are telling me at a serious pvp like ruler main dps is 3 guards 1 def and 2 priest? no fking way.

Can guards kill temps? sure but there are many ways to react to that considering guards are not temps.

Avenger peels guard> pouches when blessing is up or even better sealing with storm assault.

Warlock break ability and now what guard? also since no1 has detox on them anymore broken treasureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frozen ice etc.

Anyone with a paralyze aka other guards defenders avengers dont give a **** about blessing?

If this isnt the case some1 explain to me how 3 templars with lvl 7 equality and glitched group euphoria ever not have enough time to react to a guard solo peeling.
    easy, I extend u an invitation to log, if im telling u I saw temps wondering around maps like a extremely bored,is because something happened.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Um consider entering PA and checking it out not everyone strategies as hard as you so prob that is whats going on :l
    You didn't take into consideration Stone Skin if that is even useful this days
    But hey I'm just a crappy Scout that dies to 1 Air Burst :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Um consider entering PA and checking it out not everyone strategies as hard as you so prob that is whats going on :l
    You didn't take into consideration Stone Skin if that is even useful this days
    But hey I'm just a crappy Scout that dies to 1 Air Burst :P
    I only talk about serious pvp I know places like SA PA bind wars etc anything can happen already :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Cataclysm only removes Reflect/Magic Mirror/Madness/Shadow/(special buffs) read the description. It wont affect Humans nor other HalfElf skills.
    I don't think he can read he always asks stupid questions...
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I don't think he can read he always asks stupid questions...
    Lol!!!
    Btw I went to KRohan and the details says that Erase, Dispel Magic, Area Spell and Cataclysm removes all (OP) skills that means all stun/root resistances/removers, Madness, Shadow, Magic Barrier, Mana Guard, Magic Guard, Magic Reflection, Magic Mirror, Reflect, Stone Skin, Rohas Blessing, Mana Shield, Group Critical Immunity, Rumirs pt Disorienting Resistance, Stun/Root Resistance/Release Buff and Noirs Reflect and damage immune etc etc etc.
    ...well sh1t! At least you keep your buffs but damn.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Lol!!!
    Btw I went to KRohan and the details says that Erase, Dispel Magic, Area Spell and Cataclysm removes all (OP) skills that means all stun/root resistances/removers, Madness, Shadow, Magic Barrier, Mana Guard, Magic Guard, Magic Reflection, Magic Mirror, Reflect, Stone Skin, Rohas Blessing, Mana Shield, Group Critical Immunity, Rumirs pt Disorienting Resistance, Stun/Root Resistance/Release Buff and Noirs Reflect and damage immune etc etc etc.
    ...well sh1t! At least you keep your buffs but damn.
    doubt it will work for all of those buffs just coz......rohan. For real tho it would still not help scout coz even when people don't use any of those buffs coz they get debuffed scout is still a very easy kill lol abd honestly playing a 115+50 scout just as debuff support for those skills.......
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 02-01-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h