+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    by that logic you are asking him of the same info you are implying. He said 100% resistances doesn't make you immune to its effects.
    And i said in my opinion ... so even if you get stunned that 5 sec atspd drop may be helpful while you are under stun and he starts kicking your butt. Everyone knows that running away from a guardian or defender while he is executing his combo on you is useless, because you will get hit more times in stead if you would use stun, so fuk frozen for 99 times of the pvps.
    come on how much of a fool do you have to be to hate on frozen element.

The problem is you are putting yourself in the shoes of a main DPS and a guard at the same time (this doesnt work) guardian is a dps support you are not the one who follows the main targets you are the one who picks off the target next in line.

Scenario:
    Your temps are focusing priest #1 and your DPS reflect ends in 5 seconds

Options: Kill priest #1 or Peel priest #2

You would pick an imaginary option #3 which is to attack one of their temps when the only logical answer is to peel priest #2.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

And why can't you follow the main targets? Have you been playing human race lately? they rape templars like paper
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    And why can't you follow the main targets? Have you been playing human race lately? they rape templars like paper
    Only ****ty ppl die to guardians by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Have u played Rohan after patch? Currently guardians rape/win over temps, many people use the race change. Temps are like useless now, in fact I had seen knightDreams wondering around maps like a headless horseman.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Guardians are front liners now it seems, raping everything in-front and around them :l
    You should consider checking current mass pvp now there are more happy faces playing now
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Lol Tina, 1 of our main guards alone raped 3 of e2n main temps in a matter of seconds. It was one of those "wtf" just happened moments that kind shocked us all lol

And people like me (yes, Im one of those *****ty* players) get raped by good geared guards now. They are pretty dam op atm.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I will be sure to login and see but they should be way easier to deal with in a real pvp scenario. (If those exist anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Lol Tina, 1 of our main guards alone raped 3 of e2n main temps in a matter of seconds. It was one of those "wtf" just happened moments that kind shocked us all lol

And people like me (yes, Im one of those *****ty* players) get raped by good geared guards now. They are pretty dam op atm.
    hummm, now I understand why I saw KnightDreams wondering aorund maps like the headless horseman hahaaahaahha
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I will be sure to login and see but they should be way easier to deal with in a real pvp scenario. (If those exist anymore)
    Guards are indeed main DPS since the patch but you have a point. Guard is MORE than just DPS, this is the reason I started one after debuffs got nerfed. They have a great skillset for peeling and DPS making them fun to play and usefull in many situations.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Debuff used to destroy almost every class, now you can play without worrying too much about it except Giants Pillage which will be nerfed to 30mints cooldown :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!