+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Make a Rpk character lvl99 get some glacial set and twins have fun killing lowbies and cry babies. That is a fun part of lower and upper and low lvl PvP.
    You mean "have fun killing bots on hk". Rpking bots is apparently not as fascinating to the most as it is to you it seems, or we'd certainly have a thriving community with more players around doing it, not? But that's beside the point. Level 99 is not low level for a new player (figured that would be obvious).

Well its easy to get from 1-99 if you know what you're doing. Killing bots is just the start because most of those bot characters are not always afk players, when they come back and start crying that there is an Rpk in lower/upper then the fun starts.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well its easy to get from 1-99 if you know what you're doing. Killing bots is just the start because most of those bot characters are not always afk players, when they come back and start crying that there is an Rpk in lower/upper then the fun starts.
    Listening to crying does not sound very fun to me, but that's that. We are not talking about each other, we are talking about new players. They do not "know what they are doing", nor should they need to at low levels. When a new player comes they'll mostly make a new character and expect to have some fun with it. But instead they'll turn out being away from the game while hk plays for them, and soon enough they realise there is little if any sense to doing that. High levels pking lowbies is a sign of an unhealthy state of the game and with already low population it will drive more away not bring them back. But perhaps it is for the best - you spare them from the trouble (if you do it proper).. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Highlighted the important part. Now during the nerf era there is not a chance, you'll have to slowly farm twins/ses from inter dungeon or onyx from new dungeon (but you already must have a geared Templar for that so not for new players).

Plus farming/leveling just for the sole purpose of eventually getting 115+ level with a good gear to hopefully have fun then, with no fun in the lower levels, is a ****ty concept. In most games they manage to make the leveling process somewhat fun (and it was so in Rohan too, a long while ago). But now there isn't really anything to do at lower levels; you'll be just afk on a HK = not playing the game = boring => new players leaving soon -> low population and newcomers can't find anyone to play with => new players leaving even faster.
    There have been many changes throughout the Rohan history and I've always succeeded in making money and once you have money you can invest it and make more. I'm not saying it's easy but it's not like due to the current balance patches the whole game changed so much you can't make money lol (It's not harder/easier than it used to be). I agree with the rest of your theory tho, something need to change about the infrastructure of this game to improve the gamingexperience for new people/lowbies.

Make a Rpk character lvl99 get some glacial set and twins have fun killing lowbies and cry babies. That is a fun part of lower and upper and low lvl PvP. Just don't expect everything to be easy when you have to work to get somewhere make a strategy plan on how to make progress and don't change it if its working even if its taking you a couple of days or weeks to see some progress if its not working change something from said strategy. As i said the game wasn't made to be easy it was made to be challenging. At least with what I am doing I'm getting some progress
    Yup always entertaining to RPK, you'll never get bored if you just make a plan and execute it slowely while rpk'ing and doing some events/dungeons inbetween. People don't have the patience to wait for a plan to unfold slowely thus they cry they are ''bored'' or they are just too stupid to make a (money/lvl) plan lel.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

For the costume, I can get it for free by participating lots of events and finishing the quest. For Glacial armor, It is hard to make a good armor but it is the reality of the game. It takes a lot of time and effort.

Game is dead for real.

Yeah your right

You are supposed to work towards those things not get it from day 1. The only thing you should have to buy is upg and rings, the rest of the **** you can farm easily playing 2 hrs a day.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Anyone who dreams of being the strongest rohan char ever can give up right now. Those who hold the boomforce items will always be the best

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by ArrBoo View Post
    Hello new Players out there.
    You want to download the game? Then read this before and it will change your mind.

This game is totaly dead. If you have the idea to level up a char to 115 + then you are dump. You will never find a party until you reach level 70. You will always leveling alone.

Second: You want to do some pvp with lvl 115? Good idea. But do you know how much it will be cost to do dmg nowadays? Ill give you an exaple:

Max Onyx Set -20.000 RPs
    4x UPG Weapon 3.0 +14 = 35.000 RPS
    4x Insurgent or Feathers ×20 Rings = 200.000 RPs
    Costume and Chimera = 5 - 10.000 RPs
    All importent skills lvl 6 = 4.000 Rps
    All importent skills lvl 7 = 4.000 RPs every 30 Days
    Pet ie Lion lvl 3 = 6-8.000 RPs
    Scrolls to have enough for 30 days = 5.000 RPs
    Char 115 +10 with title = 10.000 RPs

Its only a example but something around that.
    So you see to be good you need around 3 - 5.000 €/$

If you havend spend money already dont download it. Buy something for your life. Or even play a pay to play game its better.

I only play it because i already spended to much to stop it.
    Cheers

I still think it is worth it. O.O
    I'm still going to start the game. I may find that to be true, but this game seems quite interesting and I like the classes/jobs ect. I would rather play this game than some of the others I have played, dead or not, real money or not. I may not pay, I may get one shot. Who gives a damned. You don't have to be the best, the strongest, or the richest to have fun in a game.