+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

For the new Players: why you shouldnt download the game

Hello new Players out there.
    You want to download the game? Then read this before and it will change your mind.

This game is totaly dead. If you have the idea to level up a char to 115 + then you are dump. You will never find a party until you reach level 70. You will always leveling alone.

Second: You want to do some pvp with lvl 115? Good idea. But do you know how much it will be cost to do dmg nowadays? Ill give you an exaple:

Max Onyx Set -20.000 RPs
    4x UPG Weapon 3.0 +14 = 35.000 RPS
    4x Insurgent or Feathers ×20 Rings = 200.000 RPs
    Costume and Chimera = 5 - 10.000 RPs
    All importent skills lvl 6 = 4.000 Rps
    All importent skills lvl 7 = 4.000 RPs every 30 Days
    Pet ie Lion lvl 3 = 6-8.000 RPs
    Scrolls to have enough for 30 days = 5.000 RPs
    Char 115 +10 with title = 10.000 RPs

Its only a example but something around that.
    So you see to be good you need around 3 - 5.000 €/$

If you havend spend money already dont download it. Buy something for your life. Or even play a pay to play game its better.

I only play it because i already spended to much to stop it.
    Cheers

Same to me, thats why I dont quit, I can be out of game 3- 6 months and return, but for newbies....... well we know that story
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

The truth has been spoken ... The most of the players are only playing because the was spending so much money ingame... If that wouldnt be a fact the game would be closed or there would be more players ... And thats what we want a payable game (like 100-500$ to be good ) and more players !
    Not only veterans payed that much, no newbies and not motivated players who only play because of the money they spend

I haven't spend sh!t and I'm almost end game. If you're too lazy to learn about the game well then spend all you want, if you want to have fun and take your time then spend less or none up to you.
    If you want to be competitive you'll have to spend(Some people scam) as much or more than the heavy spenders end of story no need to complain.
    Cheers
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    There are 2 ways to play this game.

Way 1: spend little moneh and the majority of your free time leveling and making your own gear. real world be damned!
    Way 2: spend lots of moneh and most of your free time doing real world things that really need your attention - like making that moneh

The way you choose depends on how important your real life activities/responsibilities are.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

Way 1: spend little moneh and the majority of your free time leveling and making your own gear. real world be damned!
    Way 2: spend lots of moneh and most of your free time doing real world things that really need your attention - like making that moneh

The way you choose depends on how important your real life activities/responsibilities are.
    totally truth, way 1: when I was student, way 2: I spend time on game when I have free time, job =$$ and $ = pay rent, bills etc etc etc.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Guys its simple to say to farm new gear but the new players dont know that you cant farm an UPG x4 Weapon anymore because it was a event back in the days. But now you cant drop items to make a UPG without that stones from the event. In fact that means if you want to farm your gear you always be a noob because without UPG you will dont do dmg and got oneshot without damage drop.

So if you want to do some damage in 115+ you have to spend money. Thats what i want to say with this thread. New players shouldnt download the game if they dont spended money already.
    To level up and farm a gear is only a waste of time here.
    Better play WoW or any other pay to play MMORPG where ingame Malls dont exists and if they exist there are no items to give you more stats.
    Thats better.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

Actually not completely true. You could make heaps of money in a short time legitly at multiple points over the past years during some events for example. Once invested in the right items (for example I bought a WM+7 for 14k ecash when there were plenty) you could have made tonns of money. I never had to no-life this game nor did I spend more than maybe 50 bucks. I do have most of my items except my rings maxed out. The exchange market allows you to put sales up as an offline option which requires 10 minutes every 7 days and even with the 10% Tax (20% back in the day) you could make good profit if you'd play it smart. It seems however to be really complicated for most players to invest in items and have the patience for them to rise in price thus option 1 and 2 are mostly considdered as ''only'' options.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-25-2016 at 04:26 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Actually not completely true. You could make heaps of money in a short time legitly at multiple points over the past years[...]
    Highlighted the important part. Now during the nerf era there is not a chance, you'll have to slowly farm twins/ses from inter dungeon or onyx from new dungeon (but you already must have a geared Templar for that so not for new players).

Plus farming/leveling just for the sole purpose of eventually getting 115+ level with a good gear to hopefully have fun then, with no fun in the lower levels, is a ****ty concept. In most games they manage to make the leveling process somewhat fun (and it was so in Rohan too, a long while ago). But now there isn't really anything to do at lower levels; you'll be just afk on a HK = not playing the game = boring => new players leaving soon -> low population and newcomers can't find anyone to play with => new players leaving even faster.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 01-25-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Make a Rpk character lvl99 get some glacial set and twins have fun killing lowbies and cry babies. That is a fun part of lower and upper and low lvl PvP. Just don't expect everything to be easy when you have to work to get somewhere make a strategy plan on how to make progress and don't change it if its working even if its taking you a couple of days or weeks to see some progress if its not working change something from said strategy. As i said the game wasn't made to be easy it was made to be challenging. At least with what I am doing I'm getting some progress
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!