+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I played 2 online games at the same time. playing ROHAN on an HK mode while playing Hello Kitty Online. It looks fabulous!!

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I played 2 online games at the same time. playing ROHAN on an HK mode while playing Hello Kitty Online. It looks fabulous!!
    yea, and Hello Kitty have much larger and mature player base, not like Rohan Online xD

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    HK is a Bot T_T
    ...and without using that HK you wont survive past lvl50 because you'll end up no lifeng the game.
    partying on a higher level to farm without doing anything . is not a bot but similar to HK.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    partying on a higher level to farm without doing anything . is not a bot but similar to HK.
    It is called LEECHING. With party scrolls the more mobs you kill between you the faster you level. If a gang of you are leeching on a single player the leveling will be slow because only the one player is actually killing. Unless the rest of the party is encouraging it, this is uncool, can get you kicked from the party & KOSed.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    It is called LEECHING. With party scrolls the more mobs you kill between you the faster you level. If a gang of you are leeching on a single player the leveling will be slow because only the one player is actually killing. Unless the rest of the party is encouraging it, this is uncool, can get you kicked from the party & KOSed.
    Use a main to powerlvl your alts lel.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Use a main to powerlvl your alts lel.
    that was a good alternative one.

Banned
    Remember tho that if you are using your main to powerlevel your alts, everybody in the party is cool with it

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Remember tho that if you are using your main to powerlevel your alts, everybody in the party is cool with it
    Free XP who'd deny that xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Free XP who'd deny that xD
    Yeah but don't forget that every 15lvls till you get out of the gap there is going to be exp differences like from fast to slow to slower to way slower to way way slower. Keep that in mind
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Yeah but don't forget that every 15lvls till you get out of the gap there is going to be exp differences like from fast to slow to slower to way slower to way way slower. Keep that in mind
    True but I powerlvl alts with my main from 1 to 50 in about 1-2 days easily which is enough to wear 4x feathers+12. give it a wep with abs and solo lower afk on hk till 85 lol. I'm very lazy
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster