+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    To hell with it, I just wrote a wall-o-text at 12.40AM and giving me a

Method Not Implemented

POST to /forum/newreply.php not supported. - error upon posting.

Therefore, have fun guessing what I just wrote. Can't be bothered.

Comes down to:

80y old version of: back in my days.. people would fight for a challenge, commend each other, have fun doing so but war without erasing the opposing guilds from history.
    Nowadays it's all about placing oneself upon a pedestal, patting oneself upon the back and deleting any trace of opposition from the entire server and forum. Don't allow people to grow, then complain about boredomeness, no challenge and no players.

HF.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-23-2016 at 03:42 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Bashimura View Post
    lel guy´s, why are you all players such single players?
    you all dont answer questions of new players, kill other ppl as much as you can, but if you die, you get angry and somebody is kos by the whole guild of you?! you bully other ppl down when they are noobs... killing all the warlocks only because they can debuff?
    guy´s you wonder why there are less ppl every day? not play interactive not rohan, you all make the game horrible at least...
    now wonder there aren´t new players.
    guy´s its a PVP game, for those who dont know the word: PERSON VERSUS PERSON...
    dont call ppl "rpk" (random person killer) in a pvp game?! players can revenge you anyways later in this game ! thats the sence of the rohan pvp system... so my question is: why do you players, which love the game as much as the others, make the game whorser than it is and still wondering "why the fu**" is it going bader all day?! there is no sence
    Debuff them suckers as much as you can (especially those with Almighty), because once the mage skill patch arrives debuff will be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Debuff them suckers as much as you can (especially those with Almighty), because once the mage skill patch arrives debuff will be nerfed.
    Debuff was already nerfed, update your strategy buddy.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Debuff was already nerfed, update your strategy buddy.
    Meant Snatch...

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Meant Snatch...
    Could be soon Btw and even with Snatch and Pillage nerfed they are utility skills not meant to be abused like most players do. If you cant survive without it then you failed as a Savage or Warlock
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Could be soon Btw and even with Snatch and Pillage nerfed they are utility skills not meant to be abused like most players do. If you cant survive without it then you failed as a Savage or Warlock
    totally agree, the way they are used now is stupid because you can stack way too many buffs. they shouldn't have such a low cooldown
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    To hell with it, I just wrote a wall-o-text at 12.40AM and giving me a

Method Not Implemented

POST to /forum/newreply.php not supported. - error upon posting.

Therefore, have fun guessing what I just wrote. Can't be bothered.

Comes down to:

80y old version of: back in my days.. people would fight for a challenge, commend each other, have fun doing so but war without erasing the opposing guilds from history.
    Nowadays it's all about placing oneself upon a pedestal, patting oneself upon the back and deleting any trace of opposition from the entire server and forum. Don't allow people to grow, then complain about boredomeness, no challenge and no players.

HF.
    I know that feeling, if i write a long post i always copy it before it press ''post'' so if it fails I can copy it back. Happened more than once that I got some kinda stupid error and it went poof. by copying it you're safe.

I do not entirely agree with what you said tho, yes there were more skilled and maybe ''honorable'' players but rohan has always been about bashing eachothers heads in, at any time, anywhere really. The nuances that were there dissapeared over time but the basic idea about KOS or RPK have been the same throughout the whole timeline of rohan existance. Also about bragging and such, I don't see how that was/is different either, you have humble people and you have those who bragg this is also something from all times.

Boredom/no challenge and no players is mainly the fault of YNK/PW who scared away the bigges part of the community by unbalanced gameplay and ofcourse the famous epic/upg sales. Being bored is your own problem, I've been playing for a long time and i seldomly find myself bored, for starters because I don't play no-life so when I play i enjoy it instead of always being online. secondly I'll always find something to do either grinding or farming or doing business or just chatting or rpking or doing an inter dung. there are plenty of things to do and if you balance them all out you'll not get bored easily.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-23-2016 at 11:09 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

We will see when it all is balanced ... As i sayed, i just miss new players here - back in the days where i was lvling ther be 100s of players only in human town lvling up to 30 haha
    I think new players will get scared of the game when they see there isnt realy new players and real noobs around they can talk and lvling up.
    The new players are which makes the game cool. The newbies which make a pt and lvling together are those who will get friends and maybe create new guilds when they are highlvl and so on... You know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bashimura View Post
    We will see when it all is balanced ... As i sayed, i just miss new players here - back in the days where i was lvling ther be 100s of players only in human town lvling up to 30 haha
    I think new players will get scared of the game when they see there isnt realy new players and real noobs around they can talk and lvling up.
    The new players are which makes the game cool. The newbies which make a pt and lvling together are those who will get friends and maybe create new guilds when they are highlvl and so on... You know what i mean?
    Correct, so after balancing to keep this game alive they will have to introduce a system to make the game more noob friendly (boost scroll npc in jainus, isen rings from npc at Jainus, merg isen & Jainus etc.) and more + they will have to advertise through different mediums to get attention for this game again.

I'm however not sure if it will actually ever get to this point with the insanely inflated EM prices and such, it's very hard to bring it back to a playable game for newcommers without spending tonns of cash.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

When new players come they realise they will be using a bot not playing the game