+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Literally all rangers need is elemental resist deleted from the game and a cast point increase on the antipot skill.
    With the damage upgrades for guards, temps (still) hitting good damage etc. ranger needs more than that change and scout needs even more than that. Fixing elemental resist would mean a damage boost for all classes/builds that use elemental damage and there are quite some that do, so it's not just a buffup for ranger. I think what the koreans are currently doing is a good thing, ranger should be able to put out as least as much damage in their combo as a guard can, considdering they are immobilized and their defense is way worse than that of a guard. scouts need CC resist and an overall damage increase to even come near viability in PVP
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well there are players that are better in the first lines and others that are better as Support/second lines in massive PvPs. The problem is that everyone wants to be i the First lines or being the star of that PvP video on YouTube and forget that that Star probably had someone back him up in that massive PvP video(Most of the time)
    RPK is another different story, if said player is not very skill full with that character hes going to fail or just kill afk players for the sake of saying hes pro :P
    Playing both is fun, I however always prefered to play a char that's (fairly)good in solo rpk (thus played ranger/dhan for most of my time here). You are right about too many people wanting to play the OP frontline....templars.....while they don't have money (it doesn't really take much skill to play temp lol) to actually build one thats good enough to match the YT videos lol....

If I had the money to full gear multiple chars I would buy a priest and max it out or a rumir and play support as well. I sort of solved this problem by going guard as main which has main DPS but also support skills, which when used correctly can break pvp and really help in war.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    With the damage upgrades for guards, temps (still) hitting good damage etc. ranger needs more than that change and scout needs even more than that. Fixing elemental resist would mean a damage boost for all classes/builds that use elemental damage and there are quite some that do, so it's not just a buffup for ranger. I think what the koreans are currently doing is a good thing, ranger should be able to put out as least as much damage in their combo as a guard can, considdering they are immobilized and their defense is way worse than that of a guard. scouts need CC resist and an overall damage increase to even come near viability in PVP
    Have you seen the base damage on glacial xbow and the lol 90% ra from upg glacial xbow? im serious elemental resist and fix that antipot and rangers are gucci.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

and fix the murder shot............. dont forget that
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    and fix the murder shot............. dont forget that
    actually its better now than it was before you fool, now 10 possibles is best means never have to charge MS.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

actually its better now than it was before you fool, now 10 possibles is best means never have to charge MS.
    ehhhh .....NO!!!!!!!!!! I remember a MS when 0 possible was strong, they nerfed the MS, 10 poss "best" never hit like at 0 poss before nerfed. Another dog with that bone

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Have you seen the base damage on glacial xbow and the lol 90% ra from upg glacial xbow? im serious elemental resist and fix that antipot and rangers are gucci.
    My ranger (which I sold including most of his stuff):
    - Onyx set 1k hp+12
    - magical dex talisman +7
    - Walter medal +7
    - piece of silva + all those other non perm talismans
    - 3.0 upg xbow with 24 crit
    - chimera ear&eye
    - costume with max patterns (head) and 500 vit costume body
    - max title 100 all stats 100 attack 6k hp
    - 4x feathers +12

It's not maxed out equips but it was pretty good. I know their damage is good and when elemental resist would be nerfed and an elemental xbow would be used while doing combo your elemental damage would be sick....Like i said before it would be a really good change but it still needs more than just that xD. with antipot fix you mean longer duration and not being able to take ANY kind of pots (also holy wine/tears)? coz that would indeed make it alot more effective popping that before you combo and you mow someone down
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

ehhhh .....NO!!!!!!!!!! I remember a MS when 0 possible was strong, they nerfed the MS, 10 poss "best" never hit like at 0 poss before nerfed. Another dog with that bone
    I agree with SunnyAngel, it actually got better because having to charge it to get 1 or 0 possibles to do max damage is retarded because you can't kill anyone with it due to turning red....

MS still does heaps of damage it oneshots mobs in pve and in pvp it does really nice damage too
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I agree with SunnyAngel, it actually got better because having to charge it to get 1 or 0 possibles to do max damage is retarded because you can't kill anyone with it due to turning red....

MS still does heaps of damage it oneshots mobs in pve and in pvp it does really nice damage too
    at 0 poss u buff MR and boom!!!!!!! problem resolved, have u ever think that? maybe repeating many times the tard word dont let u think that way.

at 0 poss u buff MR and boom!!!!!!! problem resolved, have u ever think that? maybe repeating many times the tard word dont let u think that way.
    Have you ever think that (it hurts to write that down using that grammer but I can't help but lolol). For real you think every single ranger player in game has the ability to pop MR whenever they want, that sounds seriously ignorant LOL. MS is better this way, so do most ranger players and old players agree on as well as the Koreans so too bad for you and your endless supply of MR.

Maybe I'm repeating that work so often when I reply to your posts because.....well, just think about it
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster