+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    If happens... I'm thinking to make a Wiz..
    .... some are thinking to change race. Kekekeke! Not me, I don't wanna qq later to find out that I can't even play the character because I'm too noob to learn its skill.
    Last edited by aliencreature; 01-20-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    .... some are thinking to change race. Kekekeke! Not me, I don't wanna qq later to find out that I can't even play the character because I'm too noob to learn its skill.
    I've played pretty much any class and it's not hard to pvp with any of them. Most people are retarded when it comes to PVP so you can be... just a littlebit less retarded and you'll beat them. If you don't faceroll your keyboard you're already better than 90% of the people lol.

It's actually better to play more classes/builds so you learn to know what to expect when you pvp vs. any of them.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

If they nerf Savage snatch skill before I'll get to 101lv(I'm 87 now first time so high) I'm pretty sure that I will quit rohan for good and switch to new Blade & Soul EU.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've played pretty much any class and it's not hard to pvp with any of them. Most people are retarded when it comes to PVP so you can be... just a littlebit less retarded and you'll beat them. If you don't faceroll your keyboard you're already better than 90% of the people lol.

It's actually better to play more classes/builds so you learn to know what to expect when you pvp vs. any of them.
    Well there are players that are better in the first lines and others that are better as Support/second lines in massive PvPs. The problem is that everyone wants to be i the First lines or being the star of that PvP video on YouTube and forget that that Star probably had someone back him up in that massive PvP video(Most of the time)
    RPK is another different story, if said player is not very skill full with that character hes going to fail or just kill afk players for the sake of saying hes pro :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Where should I exp 87lv savage to get lvl fast? I need like room full of mobs but not very strong. Right now I'm in Gratt Underground Waterway killing some zombies but it takes alot of time to gain %. And where is Upper Gratt? I tried to find it but instead I went to Gratt Treasure Warehouse and I just died immediately on the first spot. Ash isn't good option because can't get in without pt..
    Last edited by samiks; 01-21-2016 at 06:23 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You have to port to Solar tears and then walk up North(?) (through the archway, right next to the safezone - you can't miss). Be careful though, some long range magic mobs to pass through, but you should be OK if you have speed/potions/elixirs with you.
    If you walk all the way to the end (2 or 3 archways), you enter a portal. Once inside, turn 180 degree's and you'll face the NPC who will get you to Upper.

As with Lower, the level of mobs depends on which side of Upper you go to.

Eventually you could also go to Giant Fingerprint or Kalista or something (map of Black Dragon Sanctuary and Trinity town)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I don't think with just just lowering elemental resist ranger will be fixed tho but it's a good point, not just for rangers but for all classes to be looked at.
    Literally all rangers need is elemental resist deleted from the game and a cast point increase on the antipot skill.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You have to port to Solar tears and then walk up North(?) (through the archway, right next to the safezone - you can't miss). Be careful though, some long range magic mobs to pass through, but you should be OK if you have speed/potions/elixirs with you.
    If you walk all the way to the end (2 or 3 archways), you enter a portal. Once inside, turn 180 degree's and you'll face the NPC who will get you to Upper.

As with Lower, the level of mobs depends on which side of Upper you go to.

Eventually you could also go to Giant Fingerprint or Kalista or something (map of Black Dragon Sanctuary and Trinity town)
    Thanks man! I have finally got to the Upper Gratt I just can't believe it was all the time behind my back when I was entering Waterways xd btw I can solo on the last spot of the lower lvl mobs, didn't tried higher yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    Do you know which skills being changed on mage tree? And count blow is that changed? Add intention? When is this update released? The wizard pay boost is nice.

Rangers sound even more fun now....., too bad they fixing the characters when the servers empty
    Kadouche, my boi.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Literally all rangers need is elemental resist deleted from the game and a cast point increase on the antipot skill.
    With stat inflation some clases elemental damage has been nerfed hard yeah but if you remove the elemental resist then this classes will hit super hard >.<
    Maybe edit the elemental formula to make it so that elemental = 15-25% of normal damage ignoring resistance and done. That way elemental stays as a static number and doesn't go too up or gets nerfed to 0 :l

Rangers antipot and silence are gonna deal damage and a casting time of 1 sec
    Warlocks Area anti potion will deal damage to.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!