+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Restoration Policy, Has the GM team lost it's mind?

Karazys Post:

II. Special Services Restoration
    * Items deleted for Special Services may be restored if reported within 30 days of Deletion. Deleted Cash items will NOT be restored.

(I made that part red/U/B)

Everyone knows special services(changing name/gender/race) requires you to delete all your items, remove all items and bags and seal your character. Since this is a requirement set by PWI you have to do this, there is no choice in doing so unless you refuse to use that offered service.

So after deleting lets say heaps of boost scrolls, xp scrolls and other items you bought with REAL $ from the Item Mall they will NOT restore any of it. Basically they offer you a broken service that costs you money and also drains you from every cash item you ever spend $ on.

I'm not sure what got into your teams heads Karazy but this change is absolutely retarded. If you offer a service and you require certain things to be deleted then you are responsible for restoring them because people payed money for that service.

This totally retarded change outweights for me any good update you guys brought or will bring, it shows how rotten your businessmodel is. You pay for a service and with that you instantly pay heaps more by saying bye bye to all cash items you had on you, rediculous.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

And forum campers insulting me because I was talking about the service -____-, I totally undertsand u, is ridiculous, paying real money and they dont restore -__-
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    You're a bit late to the party.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    You're a bit late to the party.
    Didn't see a topic about this before....and I did not see that actual rule change untill now I was having my holiday during that time.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-15-2016 at 08:07 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I race changed awhile back and gms refuse to restore my items, enough reason for me to say f*ck it. I'll just rpk goodbye helpful posts.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

LOL you still doesn't know it! its part of the deal...... PWI=robber

Quote Originally Posted by toril View Post
    LOL you still doesn't know it! its part of the deal...... PWI=robber
    I've known but I've tried to deny it and see the good things they did :P
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-15-2016 at 09:51 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

ohh wao i didn't read that part either :l
    So they are basically limiting their services so you decide to delete your cash items or just don't use said service. That doesn't make any sense man
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    ohh wao i didn't read that part either :l
    So they are basically limiting their services so you decide to delete your cash items or just don't use said service. That doesn't make any sense man
    Yup and cash items includes everything gotten form the: ''item mall, game parlor games, rohanopoly and past events'' no matter if it's bought with RP or ecash or won during events perm or temporary. Basically all my stuff I wanted to restore is gone and I won't get it back, that were like 2x30 slot bags of items which I've had on my character for ages, saved up to use when I was done building it.

payed 4000 ecash to racechange to find out that the deleted items probably cost double of that or even more if you'd have to win/buy it now again. All hard work.....gone.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Yup and cash items includes everything gotten form the: ''item mall, game parlor games, rohanopoly and past events'' no matter if it's bought with RP or ecash or won during events perm or temporary. Basically all my stuff I wanted to restore is gone and I won't get it back, that were like 2x30 slot bags of items which I've had on my character for ages, saved up to use when I was done building it.

payed 4000 ecash to racechange to find out that the deleted items probably cost double of that or even more if you'd have to win/buy it now again. All hard work.....gone.
    Try discussing this with Karazy this change makes no sense only if they are trying to remove all the stat inflation talismans and items from the game. Will piss off players more than just telling them about it directly :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast