+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Try discussing this with Karazy this change makes no sense only if they are trying to remove all the stat inflation talismans and items from the game. Will piss off players more than just telling them about it directly :l
    This change was obviously made with him knowing about it, he's part of the GM team so I don't see a point in discussing anything with him, it's even his post who states these things. He will probably tell you that the system was abused (People restoring items to transfer the char to another account, accumulating account bound items to one character).

Their ''brilliant'' solution is to just not restore anything anymore except the few crappy items from PA or your twins LMAO. Well as time passes and more people will lose all their stuff after using one of PWI services I'm fairly sure it will make other people quit/pissed off.

I don't understand how a full team of gm's can come to a ''solution'' this stupid lol(it's not the first time I wonder this LOL).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well they probably are to lazy to check where the character was and where the character is going to try and control this kind of exploit.
    I almost cried when I asked for an item transfer from my Noirs bags to her event inventory and they said a solid no. I had like 12 solo scrolls and a bunch of talismans and costums from events ended up deleting them because i didn't have enough space for them.
    So maybe adding a "limited amount of item hoarding" to the players guide would be nice so players don't rage later
    This kind of decisions makes the game more pay to win by the day than it was already.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

It is easy to understand that GMs are lazy to work out these issues. The old GMs were very good at solving the issues. And now GMs are not trying to solve the issues, they just make it more time to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Well they probably are to lazy to check where the character was and where the character is going to try and control this kind of exploit.
    I almost cried when I asked for an item transfer from my Noirs bags to her event inventory and they said a solid no. I had like 12 solo scrolls and a bunch of talismans and costums from events ended up deleting them because i didn't have enough space for them.
    So maybe adding a "limited amount of item hoarding" to the players guide would be nice so players don't rage later
    This kind of decisions makes the game more pay to win by the day than it was already.
    Compormises could've been made but instead of asking the players they decided to go full bullsh1t mode and just not restory anything without asking the community what they want nor informing them very well, besides the forum post which has this ''we dont restore cash items'' written somehwere lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Karazy era = World War era
    Price on everything raise

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Karazys Post:

II. Special Services Restoration
    * Items deleted for Special Services may be restored if reported within 30 days of Deletion. Deleted Cash items will NOT be restored.

(I made that part red/U/B)

Everyone knows special services(changing name/gender/race) requires you to delete all your items, remove all items and bags and seal your character. Since this is a requirement set by PWI you have to do this, there is no choice in doing so unless you refuse to use that offered service.

So after deleting lets say heaps of boost scrolls, xp scrolls and other items you bought with REAL $ from the Item Mall they will NOT restore any of it. Basically they offer you a broken service that costs you money and also drains you from every cash item you ever spend $ on.

I'm not sure what got into your teams heads Karazy but this change is absolutely retarded. If you offer a service and you require certain things to be deleted then you are responsible for restoring them because people payed money for that service.

This totally retarded change outweights for me any good update you guys brought or will bring, it shows how rotten your businessmodel is. You pay for a service and with that you instantly pay heaps more by saying bye bye to all cash items you had on you, rediculous.
    Addiotional : If you use special service (delete everything and seal character), Exchange Market account will be temporarily locked after the restoration. It can only be accessed again once the player retrieved all restored items from the Event Inventory

This meaning you can't keep some items at event inventory (for save space in your bag), If not retrieved everything you can't use exchange market.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Karazy era = World War era
    Price on everything raise

Addiotional : If you use special service (delete everything and seal character), Exchange Market account will be temporarily locked after the restoration. It can only be accessed again once the player retrieved all restored items from the Event Inventory

This meaning you can't keep some items at event inventory (for save space in your bag), If not retrieved everything you can't use exchange market.
    That would solve the whole issue but noooo lets make players delete stuff for our broken service and we will not restore it!

GM: Dear Players we secretly want you to quit the game therefore we will add ''hidden'' clues in our game to make sure that slowely but surely everyone will run off! We will not use simple fixes but we will make sure that when we fix something we will also change something else to make your lives miserable!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I think there is a good reason why GM karazy revised the restoration policy..to avoid abuse the service perhaps..

This is part of the Karazy/Irene special nerf program

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I think there is a good reason why GM karazy revised the restoration policy..to avoid abuse the service perhaps..
    The reason is proper and I understand that steps have to be undertaken to prevent this abuse. The execution and the solution is however very poorly done and pretty much retarded, without input of the players.

Solutions could have been:

- Restore the items directly into the players inventory which was where they were in the first place, this will give a player no advantage except for being able to delete them to execute the required service. I know this is possible because gm's have done it for me before when I had an EM related bug/issue.
    - Lock someones EM account untill they took the restored items out of their event inventory.
    - Fix the goddamn services so that they dont require you to delete your items.
    - Make it possible to store every item (also bound ones) at your warehouse, alternatively a change could be made that every character has it's own warehouse rather than 1 shared one per account. This to prevent players from sharing items over multiple characters per account.

but no, lets just change the policy and refuse to restore cash ($) items so we can milk people more and make them buy all the stuff they had again so they'll spend more $ on us. yay!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    This is part of the Karazy/Irene special nerf program
    I loll'ed at this, thank you xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

+ Reply to Thread