+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    the QUESTION is WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? ?????????
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Can red players drop equipped weapon/accessory/absolute/chimera earrings or glasses?
    Not as far as I know but again I never go red, I either get MR or stop at 1 possible. You can however drop items from your bag and armour, I once got a 4x upg dual sword from a red persons bag lol.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by 4effo View Post
    -Login events
    -Rohanopoly
    -Event Server Clashing Valley winners - 500vit 30all stats costume, gold trophy
    -Event Server boss summers at world cup arena
    -Monthly Drawing event
    -Last Man Standing 25x 30% alm scrolls for all participants
    -Leveling events (for example 2014 hit 90lvl u get insta 115)
    Like what the f0k happened guys, why we aren't getting any of those anymore? This is what we had before and now it's all gone lol. Bring all this back, just nerf the clashing valley costume prize and make the lms scrolls x10 20% each player.
    I wondering as well, seems they wanna kill all fun and make us pay for it xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

When players stop participating in events and they stop charging for services then they will see how bad this changes where.
    Just give it time.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    When players stop participating in events and they stop charging for services then they will see how bad this changes where.
    Just give it time.
    7-8y about long enough?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    7-8y about long enough?
    Yeah mostly that much :3
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    7-8y about long enough?
    If only more people did so, they would change or go under lel.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Just give it time.
    u have reason but.... players abuse of events, LMS (when they gave 25 scrolls of 20% alm) players triple log, mistery treasure players triple logged, quiz quiz event players triple logged etc etc etc all those events players multiple logged and for their own fault other players who wanted participate they dont. So in part Im happy, about this, u know how many people abuse of the name and gender service? they used all the stuff they have on mall inventory then they used the restoration service to transfer their characters to another account and repeat the same history. So in fact ... im happy, im happy , im happy. For thir own fault is why GMs changing the policy. Now? we and when I said "we" including myself, we are paying players abuse , like the free coin rohanopoly!!!! I remember some sandy scorpion been banned cuz he make like 50 account to get his free coin to have ferkhan -_____- players like him we all pay their own faults. Im so glad in part, so this way players will stop abuse.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I do agree that this abuses have to stop but there are other ways to stop them. Like character bound prices, controlling the access to said inventories based on IP and or activity etc etc.
    Well its not like it affects me actually I can live with this changes but some players will be sad, unable to change names and gender freely without loosing a lot of the hard worked stuff they got or cash items :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    this all happened because the dirtbags in lucid were getting gm's to restore frag stones basically adding more than what they originally had, did you notice cherish tickle etc changes gender like 10x in a month? well yeah there was a reason for it. so instead of banning these dirtbags we all suffer for it.