+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best Solo class?

I've missed playing this game. I'm just getting back. So I want to ask which is the best solo class(in your opinion)? Since I'll be expecting rohan won't have a lot of players as before and from what I remember, playing in parties will get experience much faster. I'm guessing that won't be the case anymore especially when the character is all squishy at the beginning.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Dekan (str) is a fairly easy character to gear and level up, especially in the beginning/mid levels. Requires a min. 2 ses and 1 lvl 7, though - but that's "cheap" maintenance in comparance.

Savage does it just as well, if not better.

Going int build mage and changing to psy around lv 54 is also a valid option, it's easy leveling thereafter as well. Level 6 shield and an armor defense staff are a requirement, though. The skill change and 1 skill enhancement stone you can get ingame normally for free. Twins are quite the necessity if you can't get too many buffs.

Human (str build(s)) is also an option, although leveling goes not as fast in early/mid levels. For str defenders, it becomes a lot better after lvl 105 or 110 (whenever they get their aoe).

Templar is good, but needs a lot of gearing.

Scouts are fun, but require good gearing and timing. Due to the necessity of timing, a hunterkit is not always an option.

I cannot comment on the Trinity classes. Although, you become level 51, with free armor/weapon and ses incl. after your first 20 min. of gameplay (and completing the tutorial). It's expensive gearing up thereafter, though.

Twins are now considered at least the minimum requirement for all classes.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Scouts/Preds after 115 when they get their AoE is great before is just hard and mostly slow if you're soloing.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

After 111 alot of classes are viable because they get aoe aa's.

For low lvl I would advice you either go with:
    - STR Savage (from lvl 50 AOE aa)
    - STR Dragon Sage (from 56 AOE aa)
    - PSY Wizzard (intel is my preferance but that's rather expensive and harder to play since your psy shield doesn't work) they have alot of nice AOE skills below and above lvl 50, they also have AOE AA at lvl 62
    - INT Warlock, same for wizzard nice aoe skills, no AOE aa tho.

You can also grind with STR Defender, STR Guardian, STR Dragon Knight, STR Berserker. They are tanky and have good damage but lack AOE AA, thus grinding slower but still viable

Scouts? need good gear, have long cooldowns on their aoe's and are in general not very good at low lvl unless you got pro gears for them.

For almost any grinding class you want to max out pdf on your armour parts and use weapons with hp/mp abso and Armour Defense (AD)
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-13-2016 at 12:49 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Dekan (str) is a fairly easy character to gear and level up, especially in the beginning/mid levels. Requires a min. 2 ses and 1 lvl 7, though - but that's "cheap" maintenance in comparance.

Savage does it just as well, if not better.

Going int build mage and changing to psy around lv 54 is also a valid option, it's easy leveling thereafter as well. Level 6 shield and an armor defense staff are a requirement, though. The skill change and 1 skill enhancement stone you can get ingame normally for free. Twins are quite the necessity if you can't get too many buffs.

Human (str build(s)) is also an option, although leveling goes not as fast in early/mid levels. For str defenders, it becomes a lot better after lvl 105 or 110 (whenever they get their aoe).

Templar is good, but needs a lot of gearing.

Scouts are fun, but require good gearing and timing. Due to the necessity of timing, a hunterkit is not always an option.

I cannot comment on the Trinity classes. Although, you become level 51, with free armor/weapon and ses incl. after your first 20 min. of gameplay (and completing the tutorial). It's expensive gearing up thereafter, though.

Twins are now considered at least the minimum requirement for all classes.
    He is right. best for solo. because need less potion and mana because of his skill. but he has limited buffs compare to all.. It will be more great great for solo if dekan has ability to hide as well similar to dhan. hiding stronger enemy..

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Actually, dekans can hide.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    After 111 alot of classes are viable because they get aoe aa's.

For low lvl I would advice you either go with:
    - STR Savage (from lvl 50 AOE aa)
    - STR Dragon Sage (from 56 AOE aa)
    - PSY Wizzard (intel is my preferance but that's rather expensive and harder to play since your psy shield doesn't work) they have alot of nice AOE skills below and above lvl 50, they also have AOE AA at lvl 62
    - INT Warlock, same for wizzard nice aoe skills, no AOE aa tho.

You can also grind with STR Defender, STR Guardian, STR Dragon Knight, STR Berserker. They are tanky and have good damage but lack AOE AA, thus grinding slower but still viable

Scouts? need good gear, have long cooldowns on their aoe's and are in general not very good at low lvl unless you got pro gears for them.

For almost any grinding class you want to max out pdf on your armour parts and use weapons with hp/mp abso and Armour Defense (AD)
    Str Dragon Sage you noob! 400 pdf/mdf buff for solo for pvp INT sage :P jk <3 good info !

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Str Dragon Sage you noob! 400 pdf/mdf buff for solo for pvp INT sage :P jk <3 good info !
    I'm playing intel sage and they are not very viable atm lol, nor is str dragon sage but it's a perfect pick (str) for a starter due to the pdf/mdf boost and the low lvl AOE
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Dekan skills will prob get a stupid amount of boost if I'm not wrong(Melee/Magic ones i mean) Vit build has become so used that this other 2 builds are no where to be found in PvP situations. Evolve will be like 70% all atk or something, cant wait to see Combo Str Dk/DS back in action again and Sniper Int DK/DS that will make the PvP so much challenging
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Dekan skills will prob get a stupid amount of boost if I'm not wrong(Melee/Magic ones i mean) Vit build has become so used that this other 2 builds are no where to be found in PvP situations. Evolve will be like 70% all atk or something, cant wait to see Combo Str Dk/DS back in action again and Sniper Int DK/DS that will make the PvP so much challenging
    Can't wait to see them boosted. Considering how long the HE/DE patch takes I think it (sadly) will take quite awhile before that patch will actually be at our servers.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster