+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Toilet paper is FAMOUS today...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    AHm can I ask something... Is it alright to use mace and a dagger if you're a DEFENDER? STR and VIT type?
    (STR)No it's not okay, dd cap is set so you won't reach 100% DD. Also with the DD pen stones on trans weapons you'll lose 30% DD. If you use an onyx shield + Block buff you can reach 50% blockrate which works like a first layer of 50% DD (not exactly true but easiest way to put it). The advantage of blockrate is that you can't lower it......it's better than dual wielding atm. Also blocked hits dont count as accumulating hits for dhans/savages/guards thus they will not reach a damage as high as they would when you dual wield (even tho ur dd would be higher)

(VIT) I'm not 100% sure what to choose, duel wielding might be viable here because you want to max your hp althrough when it comes to tank dhans/templars/guards etc. you might be tankier with a shield.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-11-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Inbe4 str guard army till ranger/scout patch and everyone goes half elf lolol. I want to play damn intel sage lol
    True. If I were these people, I'll just stick to my class and wait for the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    True. If I were these people, I'll just stick to my class and wait for the patch.
    I'm also guilty for playing guard (however I already had lowbie guards and have played guards in the past because they are awesome but always dex, not str). I loved ranger and I still do but they are just sh1t for lvling/farming, after the new patch they will have OP damage in pvp tho (specially at +20 or more). Scouts are nice for farming/lvling but crap for pvp. Guard has the ability to farm solo and in partys, lvl up fairly easy, has good defence and utility and also nice dps, and most of all, it's a class i enjoy playing just like ranger/avenger which is the most important point that many people seem to forget. Play what's OP, NO! play what you love playing.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

how about a sword and a dagger or shield with a dagger is it possible too.

How about a cotton ball ? is it famous too.

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    how about a sword and a dagger or shield with a dagger is it possible too.
    Did you read my second last post?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster