+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Serversave

Serversave

Hey guys and girls , i normally dont play around nighttine Rohan but im wondering.

Wich day is server save , where it gos offline for a few hours? And what time?

It doesn't go offline unless there's a maintenance. Maintenance is a bi weekly basis and it happens every tuesday.

Banned
    duh !!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    It doesn't go offline unless there's a maintenance. Maintenance is a bi weekly basis and it happens every tuesday.
    Not every Tuesday
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Added to that they post their updates on maintenance here in forum where we are informed if there are some updates or events on the game.
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Good questions! you must be a new player right? It happens every Tuesday man haha
    No. In doesn't. It happens every second Tuesday.
    Looks like you are the new player haha

make it understandable. Maintenance happens every 2nd week after the LAST MAINTENANCE.
    For example last 2week ago maintenance was on December 22, 2015, December 29, 2015 was its 1st week then on January 5, 2016 there would be a server maintenance that will last four hours.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'd even go as far as saying that every maintenance under normal circumstances always happens on Tuesdays, but that not every Tuesday is a maintenance day.

However, only if you're living PST, and not GMT+1 (or up), in which case it's actually always on a Wednesday, but not every Wednesday.

Although, you have to consider Summer/Winter time changes (+1 / -1 hour), which does not always happen on the same day (or at all) for every country nor area - in which case you could occasionally end up having maintenance on Tuesdays, where it normally would be Wednesdays or vice versa if you're UTC(+0) who would normally have maintenances starting on Tuesdays 23.00hr and extending to Wednesdays - but actually starting on Wednesdays rather than Tuesdays.

So you see, it's pretty clear - innit?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-01-2016 at 05:54 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    ...So you see, it's pretty clear - innit?
    Clear as mud!

Banned
    They used to actually post calendars with maintenance and events all nicely marked out on them.

They stopped making those a really long time ago. Too bad. It showed folks that the staff actually was interested in keeping the players in the loop.