+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Update?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    Well dhans and dekans are still useless... damm 2 weeks more in savezone... and wait for the next update then... back to my ps4 black ops 3
    You are so wrong, Str dhan is still OP specially at +20 considering their DD pen buff. The strongest class in game is dekan...Dragon Sage +20 with reverse skill reflecting OP damage killing pretty much everything that attacks it for 60 seconds.

Focus of the balance patches is on the characters who are 115+20-50, so start lvling your ass for the next....years
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

But wat is the point of lvling if i hit max 6k ffs and some one have like 200k hp? Yeah i know vit dekan is a tank class but is there a party buff that helps party mebers? Nope..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTuramus View Post
    But wat is the point of lvling if i hit max 6k ffs and some one have like 200k hp? Yeah i know vit dekan is a tank class but is there a party buff that helps party mebers? Nope..
    Has there been a patch for dekans yet? NO so why not wait and see what it brings. Even without the patch the Reflect on Sages is verry strong and it will defo help your party in pvp considering players like temp will HAVE to turn their AOE off or they will die.

For the record Dekans/Dhans are ASSASSINS, they are not made to ''support their party'' like humans or elves. As for FFS/DFFS/WFFS, I Always found it retarded, you build a full vit char then give it 1 or 2 skills to do insane damage....Intel dekans had nice damage BUT were not tanky, STR dekans had less short burst damage and were thus tankyer. This is what the oldskool people want to go back to and I think this is also the koreans aim. Improve pvp by making every class viable and making people pvp in teams.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You are so wrong, Str dhan is still OP specially at +20 considering their DD pen buff. The strongest class in game is dekan...Dragon Sage +20 with reverse skill reflecting OP damage killing pretty much everything that attacks it for 60 seconds.

Focus of the balance patches is on the characters who are 115+20-50, so start lvling your ass for the next....years
    Because he doesn't know how to play this class. This is what I always hear from them instead of levelling their lazy asses. Complain, complain but they don't really know a single fk about their class. LOL </3

Im so excite for the next race class will be update for skills similar for giant and human.

Hoping for the next class will be dekans or dhans. please.. i cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    Hoping for the next class will be dekans or dhans. please.. i cant wait
    They already released the next one its going to be Scouts and Rangers. After this Wizzards and Warlocks. After this (I guess) Dhans and Dekans. You'll have to wait awhile.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    They still need to update their front page .. it's full of mistakes..
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They still need to update their front page .. it's full of mistakes..
    Yeah Empower on the Guard description >.<
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Aye, they also forgot the 'i' in abilities :P

Edit:

Dark Elves description of the second icon is a copy paste of the health coil one
    Health Coil not only increases your damage dramatically, it absorbs the damage as health for you!
    .. and should be magic reflection instead.
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/GameInfo/...r_Halfelf.html
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-28-2015 at 01:02 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher