+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Returning newbie

Hello I remember playing ROHAN many years before but didnt get very far, I would like to play again but this time join an active community of players to enhance my gaming experience.

I have a new character in Isen server (Level 10 Dhan Assassin) but willing to make a new character in other servers.

Also willing to Raidcall/TS3/Skype with others! Please feel free to leave a reply! Thank you for reading!

EDIT: Decided to make a new Dhan Assassin in Jainus server since Isen is so empty, please friend me (VietSkorpio)
    Last edited by VietLord; 12-22-2015 at 12:07 AM.

Hi VietLord ! welcome to the rohan community

Good choice, I think if you are active in Raidcall/TS3/Skype you should join Lucid Insanity or E2n. This sounds bias but seriously I'm not sure with other guilds as these two guilds are loud and full of drama. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by VietLord View Post
    EDIT: Decided to make a new Dhan Assassin in Jainus server since Isen is so empty
    Rekt Isen delete that server seriously

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Good choice, I think if you are active in Raidcall/TS3/Skype you should join Lucid Insanity or E2n. This sounds bias but seriously I'm not sure with other guilds as these two guilds are loud and full of drama. LOL!
    Where do I sign up? Haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VietLord View Post
    Where do I sign up? Haha
    Get ingame and talk to people in the guild you want to join. If they don't kill you outright and like you they will get a veteran to invite you to the guild.

Chances of joining Lucid or E2N are small, they mostly add people 115+ only and you need to have good gear/items to be competative. Also since those 2 guilds KOS eachother I would NEVER suggest a newbie to join there because they won't lvl (they will get their heads bashed in every 10 minutes by either one or the other guild depending which one they join).

Don't join a guild, make friends, have fun, if you meet someone nice in a party, add them friend and grind with them again. lvl up to at least lvl 100 without a guild is my advice. You can make friends and have fun without one too (Like i've done for almost the full time I play rohan).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Thanks for the advice snipers, will you be my friend?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Being in a guild is like painting a giant target on your ass, since logo's are glitched and thus shown through walls, etc. As such, rpk'rs/KOS'rs/everyone can see if a room is occupied and by which guild if they have a logo.
    TinyPenis didn't have a logo - or maybe it was just too small but anyway, the point is: if you want to level in peace => stay out of big guilds.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Being in a guild is like painting a giant target on your ass, since logo's are glitched and thus shown through walls,
    It has been fixed !