+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19
    I wanna go back to the time fishing was OP lol, starting with 100k and 5 hours later you had 5-10 mill, which was, back then alot of money lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Never tried fishing though.. what is the purpose of it?

Basically you use your weapons/armor drops as fishing bait and if you get the fish remotely close to the bar you get a good fish that gives better stuff.

The money making method that some ppl are talking about on here is the maple xbow trick where you could fish a maple xbow and the drop you got after that for a tier 5 drop which sells for 200k at the NPC.

I never did this because it was easier to just use lvl 1 daggers and the window mode trick to get sweetfishes/rainbow trout. Also fishing derby best event ever I won over 50 of them in my rohan days.

Also eagle phoenix who also talks about fishing uses the tier 5.739 whatever you wana call them weapons dropped in ronelia (they are only rare quality) and you fish those for again tier 5 weapons which he would extract for grade A crystals to sell on the EM.

Anyways since we are on the subject of bugs the best bug in all of rohan crones wise has got to be the option stone crystals! 1 regular blue option stone gives 250 option stone crystals which were 1k each on crafting release! I bought a bunch of option stones for 5-20k on consignment shop and flipped all that into ~70m.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 01-08-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461