+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    I don't think it should be balanced with mainly +20+ in mind, since new players would like to see some balance within a reasonable time of their gameplay. But gaining huge damage from maximum amount of HP is a silly idea anyway, so for Dekans I would only wait for some improvement in the str/int skills and maybe give a new purpose for vit build because the FFS skills do not really contribute to a healthy game.
    Balance patches so far have been for all lvl's, since dekan did not have it's balance patch yet I cant speculate about that, I can only say that at endgame lvl the dekan sage conq skill is OP.

I really do hope they change sage to intel and knight to str (skillsets), like they were at the 99 cap etc. Like Eagle said, FFS was not intended as main skill but as a finishing blow that did true damage and could only be resisted or blocked my a magic resist shield (like rangers one). Before WFFS/DFFS you did not see many full vit dekans but mostly str/int ones, I wish to retun to those times :3
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Also, str sages were good for farming as well. I've been str all the way, regardless of the whole VIT bandwagon.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Also, str sages were good for farming as well. I've been str all the way, regardless of the whole VIT bandwagon.
    yep true, curently I'm a str sage and kill bunch of mobs quite fast with 7 splitter and zhen counter skill, yet WFFS still does 1 hit in Ash, so I'm happy with str

STR sage is nice but scout/temp/rumir farms faster(scout) and temp/rumir is tanky enough to go to WH etc. Although it's nice STR sage gets their AOE on a low lvl (56 i think) so they lvl up easy.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Man I wish MrPWI changed Scouts and Preds AoE buffs to lvl5x in the slots of those useless skills they have and then we would see more of them in game.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    STR sage is nice but scout/temp/rumir farms faster(scout) and temp/rumir is tanky enough to go to WH etc. Although it's nice STR sage gets their AOE on a low lvl (56 i think) so they lvl up easy.
    Temp shouldn't even have any aoe to speak off (who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Also temp 1xx+ comparing to farming below 1xx does not hold merit. No temp farms faster without the aoeing, unless your str sage is complete garbage.
    You know what is funny? That people do not even mention a PSY WIZARD as a farming class. Anybody actually still remembers it has a 3 SEC aoe? How is that for farming? Oh exactly, everybody is stuck into VIT-mindset. It also doesn't need an IM and buffs are actually just a bonus if you know how to use AD. Can get some? Great. Can't get some? Who cares, still good.

Scout only becomes viable at level 56 and having unlocked at least 3 AOE's (thanks to the long CD's), but it can't tank for shit unless you IM or overgear it.

For some reason PWi figured Trinity classes can skip that 'issue', by immediately granting them access to the mid levels, geared and all.

Str sage doesn't need any buffs either. Str buffs are great, but it's not like that little extra inflated melee will actually matter.. this class can get one of the highest melee - unfortunately YNK / PWi do not know how to work these inflated/pure stats.
    If purely for farming aka hunterkitting, it's pretty great as you do not need any buffs either (ty AD) - as long as your HK doesn't break down on you.

Oh wait, it does - it's made by PWi. Here I thought 'made in China' had a bad aftertaste, guess again.

Btw, a dekan's aoe is already located in the first skilltree...
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Temp shouldn't even have any aoe to speak off (who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Also temp 1xx+ comparing to farming below 1xx does not hold merit. No temp farms faster without the aoeing, unless your str sage is complete garbage.
    You know what is funny? That people do not even mention a PSY WIZARD as a farming class. Anybody actually still remembers it has a 3 SEC aoe? How is that for farming? Oh exactly, everybody is stuck into VIT-mindset. It also doesn't need an IM and buffs are actually just a bonus if you know how to use AD. Can get some? Great. Can't get some? Who cares, still good.

Scout only becomes viable at level 56 and having unlocked at least 3 AOE's (thanks to the long CD's), but it can't tank for shit unless you IM or overgear it.

For some reason PWi figured Trinity classes can skip that 'issue', by immediately granting them access to the mid levels, geared and all.

Str sage doesn't need any buffs either. Str buffs are great, but it's not like that little extra inflated melee will actually matter.. this class can get one of the highest melee - unfortunately YNK / PWi do not know how to work these inflated/pure stats.
    If purely for farming aka hunterkitting, it's pretty great as you do not need any buffs either (ty AD) - as long as your HK doesn't break down on you.

Oh wait, it does - it's made by PWi. Here I thought 'made in China' had a bad aftertaste, guess again.

Completely Agree

Temps Aoe... ...damn son because hitting hard wasn't enough.
    Psy wizz aren't even mentioned anywhere since everyone started to go full vit QQ(I love wizz btw).
    Scouts stupid long Aoes cooldown. That is why i prefer Scatter Shot at lvl5x rather than 111-115
    Str Sage/DKs stupid inflated melee(Great but useless in pvp xD), that Aoe was good when stats wasn't so inflated, pvp i mean.
    ...why you hate preds? =_=
    they need moar luv.
    At low lvls they are only good to heal pts with healing trap

Btw i meant the previous post to point out that those pve classes should get a new role in the game like not just make Savage, str Sage, psy Wizz or Rumir/Noir. If they moved Scatter Shot and Octopus to lvl5x we would have more choices for pve classes than just lvl111 then start being worth having -.-

the good old days when full dekans pts and 1 priest were doing rampage in pvp with mass wffs.

now everyone selling their upgs zhens cuz they no more can 1shotta in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    they no more can 1shotta in pvp
    Good
    That is progress.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I'm talking about Splitter, not Zhen Counter. And in general I don't really care for AOE skills, scout isn't good due to their aoe skills but due to their AOE aa's just like 115 preds/temps/knights/defs etc. Rumirs and sages and savages have this at low lvl thus making it easy to lvl and honestly I think sage is worse than rumir and savage lol, they are better at farming/grinding than sage from my experience. The best farmers have AOE aa's coz it gives you continuously hp/mp abso and deals aoe dmg, its better than any skill based class if you ask me. And yes it's rediculous temps have AOE lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast