+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Dekan discussion

Whit the changes on guardian now str buffs are just for guardian this is a big nerf for dekan what i suggest ?

Here are some of my ideea :
    Blue defense 15%pdf/mdf
    Evolve change 40%mele to 40% str and 20%hp to 20%vit this will give him some pdf another thing that i want to see is the buffs duration like the berserk
    "10->60 mins. Cooldown 610->120 sec."
    Forced Lock buffs like berserker rage.
    Blood Effect and Sudden Death in a single aura
    Dragon’s Nail move this skill in the place of Blood Effect and ad in thhe place of Dragon’s Nail Dragon’s Wing or one more stun .

There won't be any dekan/dhan changes soon, first up are the half elves/ dark elves. After this there will (most likely) be changes for dhan/dekan. They probably will get a buffup but different from what you'd imagine(probably focused on playing intel/str ones with sages being intel and Knights being str). Also evolve boosts all attack forces thus giving people a chance to make intel dekans (I know you don't see them around anymore), it's a bad idea to just give it str. I suspect that evolve will also become like berserk, with the same duration/cd. For the rest of the changes, that's in the hands of the korean devs now .
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Yeah I know that the changes on dekan dhan wont be soon but its good to have some discussion and about the thing whit evolve maybe the str vit thing should happen just on Dragon knight because any way he is more week in terms of defense Dragon sage have Impenetrable any way this will make classes more uniq

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Thanks to all stats and basically a whole lot of other things - str dekan hasn't been a viable option for years

Blue defense was good for PvE, though. Farming with an AD zhen and using blue defense could negate near any incoming damage other than elementals. Also, why would you even want to change melee% into a str buff% ??

There also needs to be changes to make Sepa worthwhile.. but all PWi would probably do is copy-paste human skills in its skilltree (ie.: order swing/crazy standing).. They also do NOT need a boost in hp, by all means.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Because STR also give pdf and melee whit the dragon power will get more melee

So you're trading in 35% melee, for a bit of inflated melee, some str stats and a bit of inflated pdef that doesn't matter at all? Whilst but only about one skill uses your actual stat amount to increase your critical hits (from both STR and DEX), depending on actual class choice?

Awesome!

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

What about vit dragon knight?
    I don't get why they should be nerfed... a fully geared vit dragon knight was already not standing even 0,1% of a chance of beating a fully geared templar cuz of all the non-sense inflated items. If temps get a lil nerf, now vit dekans could be the only dekan type to have at least a chance to fight w/o dying in 10 seconds! Making new skills or boost skills for str or int dekans is totally useless... cuz anyway they won't last 5 sec vs a same gear templar, so vit is the only viable type and shouldn't be nerfed.
    Last edited by Franky1991; 12-15-2015 at 06:35 AM.
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

This is only my opinion not everyone will agree and I'm noob so sorry if anything is mistaken here.
    I would never bothered with dekan pdef at all, the fact that if it's full str already give extra pdef compared to other classes like HE, not to mention if it's full vit, and sage impenetrable is not really helping on pdef or mdef imo(at lv 5 just add 300 pdef and 300 mdef, I'm talking about if we have 5k-6k pdef or more), it just some eye candy for me. Nowadays rohan gears should already does the pdef thingy, so DK def and DS def does not have any real difference. Changing 40% melee to str is just a no no for me, even though I'm playing str sage, I want full damage at any cost, even more the fact that str buff from human is not shareable, is already a sign that having own str buff is not an advantage(if you know what I mean), melee % is best for me, and if we think about int sage, it's better to change it from melee% into attack force%. I can't say about Blue Defense, currently it's awesome for PVE that you will see 0 damage, but make it into def% is not a bad idea maybe.

What I would like to see in future is(hopefully) :
    Zhen Master ofc add more % like the other classes
    Sage Suction will abs hp and mp.. Now it's only abs hp(really pain in the a**)
    Evolve = attack force%(pray for this ) and hp%(idk why but I'm not really sure changing into vit% is a good idea if you are not vit dekan especially if your hp comes not from vit) on the other hand in you do use crafted armors and put those 200 Vit for each part, I may consider it but what about those who wear forged armor? CMIIW
    Dragon Mantle = cmon now.. This skill is just ugh. Add more damage per tick, 100 damage per tick is just bull**** not even helping on anything PVE or PVP.
    Splitter = get rid of the reduced damage(praying for this)
    Nail Zhen(sepa style) = reduce the cooldown a bit, 15 is to long like 10 at least considering this is sepa type only AOE
    Rapid Lock(DS skill) = this is somewhat silly imo, it add crit damage based on Int and Dex(Why in the hell Int sage add dex at all?), change it into Str and Int(a win win).
    Maybe consider dagger type dekan?
    For the rest of the skill I'm quite happy for now(until I see the next update for the other classes).

Guys Sepa DK, Str DS/DK and INT DS/DK are Glass cannons Vit DS/DK was the only tank that for some reason PWI decided that making a self healing tank would be able to do nukes that out damage even the most OP class in game was even viable. The best way to fix this is consider what builds Dekans can go and what builds will be main pvp and what will be the pve.
    Example Str DS/DK DS is the dps tankier type, DK is the full glass cannon dps mainly in the past players would decide if either be tankier or be full offensive. FFs/Dffs/Wffs are the last moment nukes that from the benefit of Evolve boosting your HP and the bonus from Armors and Accs you'll be able to gamble by using your HP as a means to deal damage. A way to nerf or control the amount of gamble the Dekan user wants to add to it would be like making Evolve have a Blood Magic effect while in Evolve the user consumes HP % or points rather than using Mana points that way a full vit dekan consumes more HP while casting skills like FFs and Auras will drop HP% or even points than Mana.
    Thats just an idea but ive seen this in other games and it has been great for classes with insane HP and leech in both pvp and pve.
    This is just PWIs decision for all i care but Dekans need to be controlled on the amount of HP they have rather than nerf FFs numbers.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yeah..but then they invented teardrops, and what not else to counter any so called "finishers".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast