Threaded View

Guardian Class Discussion~

Guardian Class Discussion

Greetings Rohanians!

I would like to try and start compiling some information together for our old and new players to start enjoying these newly upgraded classes! Anyone in these forums like to theorycraft? :3

I want to maximize the effectiveness of my guardian, where should I start? Is the correct stat spread something like 3 Str, 2 Vit, with 5 Dex every 5 levels to maintain accuracy? What IS the accuracy requirement for PVP/PVE content? Will experimenting with different builds yield positive results, or will cookie cutter builds be the safe and effective way to play the class?

Pretend I'm a total noob, where do I start with my build? Which moves would you consider ESSENTIAL to the effective play style of Guardian, and which ones are luxury, or simply inefficient? I see lots of really cool stuns, would you say that the Guardian plays like a melee CC unit with buffs? Or would he be considered a pure DPS class that is focused on dropping people as quickly as possible?

I would love to get an organized and civil discussion with my community on how we can build and play these classes to their maximum potential. This is a preliminary test run; I would like to get guardians started, and then get a thread going for each of the classes for players to start generating knowledge and content for the community if this is successful and helpful. After some good info gets submitted, we can even try to organize it into a sort of class primer, and continue to grow it from there.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 12-14-2015 at 03:59 PM.