+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I'm all in for "all-stat" and "all attack" removal.
    Kinda noobish question, but what are those items that give these insane stats or attacks to all classes. I think it would be a great help if we could list it here so GM's can find a way to fix this without actually removing these items. I know for a fact that it's probably too late to do that because a lot of people will get mad at the idea of removing these all stats/attack thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Defenders are still viable while dual wielding yes althrough for a STR def it might be better to use a shield and mace seen from a defensive point of view. I'm not sure of that tho because I only ever played vit def as support.

I don't see many complaints about Guardians lol idk where you get that information from.
    People not playing Guardians are complaining weheheh

Why aren't people complaining about Giants? Well, the Life Force buff does help, and Savages should be somewhat good now with nobody else but Warlocks and other Savages to debuff them, but Koreans have already nerfed Pillage it seems. Personally I am a bit disappoint about the changes to Berserkers. + att speed... meh, not such a big change with already lots of att speed, the str/dex buff (and str/vit for Savages) is still pathetic compared to other classes - 15% at level 7, and I say Madness is bugged - it should stun even on AoE crit. Giants should have heavy spike damage just because they are Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Kinda noobish question, but what are those items that give these insane stats or attacks to all classes. I think it would be a great help if we could list it here so GM's can find a way to fix this without actually removing these items. I know for a fact that it's probably too late to do that because a lot of people will get mad at the idea of removing these all stats/attack thingy.
    theres too many to count....seriously.

The point is that stats are heavily inflated now a days.

Notice guardian has an accuracy buff? but you wont see any guardian worth anything with that buff because hey stat inflation i got 5k dex minimum already.

Did you know evasion exists in rohan? too bad you wont see it because for one all the upgrade 1.0s and I think 2.0s as well have maximum accuracy and secondly lol 5k dex minimum.

Weapon: 120 all stats 1.0 110 all stats upg 2.0?

Costume: 500 vit 30 all stats?

Hat: 50 all stat patch? or was it 30?

Ring: 4x silva +18 15x all stats per ring?

then lets go into the talisman department....

Walter medal (149 all stats?) ice stone (100 all stats)
    General all stat tali (30 all stat) token of forsee (30 all stat)
    power arena talisman (70 all stats?) survival arena talisman (30 all stats?)

did I miss any? probably did

oh did we forget about titles? star of victory (1xx all stat?)
    and lets not forget conqueror lvl? +50 (1xx all stat?)

now that we got all that out of the way multiply this soup of stats by 1.25 (alm) and then by 1.3 (alm scroll) and you got 5000 minimum in every stat.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    People not playing Guardians are complaining weheheh
    Because they are too impatient to wait for the balanced patches of other classes? I don't care about those complaints :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    theres too many to count....seriously.

The point is that stats are heavily inflated now a days.

Notice guardian has an accuracy buff? but you wont see any guardian worth anything with that buff because hey stat inflation i got 5k dex minimum already.

Did you know evasion exists in rohan? too bad you wont see it because for one all the upgrade 1.0s and I think 2.0s as well have maximum accuracy and secondly lol 5k dex minimum.

Weapon: 120 all stats 1.0 110 all stats upg 2.0?

Costume: 500 vit 30 all stats?

Hat: 50 all stat patch? or was it 30?

Ring: 4x silva +18 15x all stats per ring?

then lets go into the talisman department....

Walter medal (149 all stats?) ice stone (100 all stats)
    General all stat tali (30 all stat) token of forsee (30 all stat)
    power arena talisman (70 all stats?) survival arena talisman (30 all stats?)

did I miss any? probably did

oh did we forget about titles? star of victory (1xx all stat?)
    and lets not forget conqueror lvl? +50 (1xx all stat?)

now that we got all that out of the way multiply this soup of stats by 1.25 (alm) and then by 1.3 (alm scroll) and you got 5000 minimum in every stat.
    I was thinking the same thing I just need someone most probably a veteran to confirm my thoughts about these items. Thank you sunnyangel. Anyway it's kinda alarming that there are a lot of items that cause stats inflation. In other games I've played, armor set, weapon and accessories are build base and definitely not + "all stats" ; players can even mix an item for hybrid build! Most of all, same class or job characters can kill each other in 1 vs 1 pvp.

power creep is inevitable in all games that last even 1/2 as long as rohan does. The problem with rohan is that they dont even try to fix things.

The original rohan devs who probably dont work on rohan anymore made 2 boss drops with high attack.

1: Feather of the goddess silva (Original stats 20 all stats 300 attack, attack was reduced to 60 later on in our version but not in the other versions)
    2: Flame diamond (Original stats 30 all stats 200 attack 500 hp 100 mp) ynk removed the feathers required to obtain flame diamonds for 2 years only to be fixed post templar nerf.

Another problem is that defense doesnt scale nearly as well as attack does.

If 1 point of attack = 1% damage increase then 1 point of defense = 0.0003 % damage mitigation.

Also one more thing I failed to mention is that stats give inflated attack while the "attack" stat gives pure. This distinction is important because pure attack is not affected by pdef the same way inflated attack is. Lets look at that guardian with 13k str you think that is impressive but of that 39k inflated attack 35k of it is reduced by pdef meaning having 39k inflated melee is about the same has having 4k melee when your pdef is 0. Now the pure attack that this person has is a whole different story which he probably has about 5k of making his effective damage output aprox 9k outside of crazy standing.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 01-13-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7