+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    So guardians now are quite OP..
    They became good as soon as debuffs were nerfed lol even if they wouldn't have gotten their balance patch they'd be good due to that because that was their main problem while trying to combo you'd get debuffed and bye bye you die. With their patch, yea they got pretty OP. Don't make the mistake of making a dex guard tho like some people, dex buffs will be self buffed soon, make a STR guard.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

This thread has enough information for me to be able to play this class, but I won't. Not yet. I'm still waiting for Half Elve's patch!

So guardians now are quite OP..
    NOt really, its just that they were boosted because of the balance patch. Let us just wait for the other classes to be boosted as well then we will see if guardians are still OP.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    NOt really, its just that they were boosted because of the balance patch. Let us just wait for the other classes to be boosted as well then we will see if guardians are still OP.
    He used the word ''now''
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Without Rumirs Disorienting immune party buff Guards are OP with that Rush that i hate so much plus they are tanky as fk so yeah they are OP just look for a strategy and you'll be able to take them down specially those guards that have no idea how to guard. xD
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    They became good as soon as debuffs were nerfed lol even if they wouldn't have gotten their balance patch they'd be good due to that because that was their main problem while trying to combo you'd get debuffed and bye bye you die. With their patch, yea they got pretty OP. Don't make the mistake of making a dex guard tho like some people, dex buffs will be self buffed soon, make a STR guard.
    So that's the reason why they are not that played before... I see.. but Is it alright that I use two swords to a defender..? like a mace and a dagger to a defender...? is it applicable..?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    He used the word ''now''
    Then why are so many COMPLAINING ABOUT Guardians?
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Who's complaining?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    You won't see me complain about guardians or defenders since I have one of each

So that's the reason why they are not that played before... I see.. but Is it alright that I use two swords to a defender..? like a mace and a dagger to a defender...? is it applicable..?
    Defenders are still viable while dual wielding yes althrough for a STR def it might be better to use a shield and mace seen from a defensive point of view. I'm not sure of that tho because I only ever played vit def as support.

I don't see many complaints about Guardians lol idk where you get that information from.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster