+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    , thing is tho if you use tear for your mana you have it on CD, if you need it for HP soon after that.....you die lol so blue drain is still successfull. It also (if mana is fully depleted with that skill) offs all your opponents auras and elemental skill. Which is a big advantage for your party vs. theirs since it usually takes some time to switch those on again.
    Yes true indeed. But in most cases that involve me, I can normally tear again for my hp if needed. Well such is the case when Maha attacks me with her guard. Theres one guard that's always at lime lately that seems to fok me over hard tho lol I forget his name but he always seems to catch me when I've ran out of tears/ wines/ waters. And then I get raped lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Yes true indeed. But in most cases that involve me, I can normally tear again for my hp if needed. Well such is the case when Maha attacks me with her guard. Theres one guard that's always at lime lately that seems to fok me over hard tho lol I forget his name but he always seems to catch me when I've ran out of tears/ wines/ waters. And then I get raped lol
    Stack heaps of tears/wines etc. on your EM inventory (upload and then unseal). You'll have them with you pretty much everywhere, always and you won't be able to drop them!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Blue drain is prolly one of the most annoying things in game. But most guards are predictable and with the help of tears, nps D
    u hit the nail!!!!!, I was to post the same as u, but I saved my comment in case haters start some new sh1t dilema about guards, anyhow guards are predictable, I miss old days when dex guards killed patrols buahaha
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Blue drain is prolly one of the most annoying things in game. But most guards are predictable and with the help of tears, nps D
    next time I login ill give you some holy waters ^.- or even better the super legendary 1 sec cd mana potions or the 2k mana haloween treats whatever I find :P

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    u hit the nail!!!!!, I was to post the same as u, but I saved my comment in case haters start some new sh1t dilema about guards, anyhow guards are predictable, I miss old days when dex guards killed patrols buahaha
    Dex guards can still kill patrols lol, My dex guard (without upgrade weapon) could kill patrols....I sold it however since it was back awhile and 1 debuff just made em useless.

- no upg weapon
    - no scrolls
    - mix of 6s and 7s buffs
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Stack heaps of tears/wines etc. on your EM inventory (upload and then unseal). You'll have them with you pretty much everywhere, always and you won't be able to drop them!
    Yea good idea and I try to do this but lol dude, do you have any idea just how many tears/ wines/ waters I go through in one decent pvp session? In a good pvp, I go through one whole stack of tears (24?) + more depending on the duration and then factor in wines/ waters aswell. Im the number 1 target in pvp and I have to spam that sh1t to stay alive lol

I go to sup dung for tears and farm them when I can but most of the time I either buy from EM or buy in game and the amount I spend would shock most people. But yea when the money runs out, so does the supply.

The life of a pvp priest isn't cheap :/

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    I played my own guard for a long time when I first started Rohan and also played on Katyperry from time to time. I know the class well and what to expect in pvp.

I miss the old days too. I still remember Roy (katyperry) who was str taking out 3 patrols in one OS. IIRC he was still using R2 boss drops/ or twins at this point. You can see it at 2.01 in the vid. (Edit, I don't think he was using twins, pretty sure they weren't around at that time.)

His dmg might seem lame compared to nowadays, but back then he was top of his class and sh1t all over the others.

And him on his Str Def taking out the patrols.

Dam, I miss those times QQ
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 01-11-2016 at 08:47 PM.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    next time I login ill give you some holy waters ^.- or even better the super legendary 1 sec cd mana potions or the 2k mana haloween treats whatever I find :P
    Aww <3

I buy the legendary mans, but they give fok all lol

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Yea good idea and I try to do this but lol dude, do you have any idea just how many tears/ wines/ waters I go through in one decent pvp session? In a good pvp, I go through one whole stack of tears (24?) + more depending on the duration and then factor in wines/ waters aswell. Im the number 1 target in pvp and I have to spam that sh1t to stay alive lol

I go to sup dung for tears and farm them when I can but most of the time I either buy from EM or buy in game and the amount I spend would shock most people. But yea when the money runs out, so does the supply.

The life of a pvp priest isn't cheap :/

I played my own guard for a long time when I first started Rohan and also played on Katyperry from time to time. I know the class well and what to expect in pvp.

I miss the old days too. I still remember Roy (katyperry) who was str taking out 3 patrols in one OS. IIRC he was still using R2 boss drops/ or twins at this point. You can see it at 2.01 in the vid. (Edit, I don't think he was using twins, pretty sure they weren't around at that time.)

His dmg might seem lame compared to nowadays, but back then he was top of his class and sh1t all over the others.

And him on his Str Def taking out the patrols.

Dam, I miss those times QQ
    Money is a problem if you use that many I guess lmao, you can stack as many as you want on the EM I've sen people with 80 pages of items on there, if you have te rps/ecash to get that many :P

That was pretty damn neat (videos) considering the time those videos were taken his damage is really good. There is a huge difference between the patrols now and then tho, back then you could actually tank them and guards of lvl 6x could already take out 1 or 2 of them without problems, now they will eat you if you try to solo vs multiple ones LOL
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Aww <3

I buy the legendary mans, but they give fok all lol
    4k mana on a 2 sec cd? pretty good considering none of your skills cost 2 much mana and marea battle not a top priority

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

So guardians now are quite OP..
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"