+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    I already made a ticket, what do you want me to post to you? I may make a essay but where do you prefer it? Here, PW or ticket?
    To be honest, I would say ticket. Address it to me, so they make sure I get it. I will read it, and share it with my coworkers to show them your opinions as well. You can write as long of a ticket as you want, I promise you I will read all of it.

Send to you my opinion already and could you answer on this ticket: #237845??
    Retired/Quit status.

We dont need retired ppl who do not play rohan at the moment. So many forum warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    We dont need retired ppl who do not play rohan at the moment. So many forum warriors.
    You are wrong, there is some people who remember the oldskool rohan times (which is when rohan had tonns of players etc.) I'm not saying that ALL people do give usefull information but even some people that don't currently play can still have ideas which can be usefull to implement. Also Kraszer is the one translating stuff from the korean website so he probably knew about changes before you did or before they were applied.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Every patch brings bugs and half baked stuff chill and wait for gms to fix it lel
    yeah... agreed to you man... Just an advice, try sending a ticket..
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Send to you my opinion already and could you answer on this ticket: #237845??
    I see it, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll read it before the end of the day today though.

really no reset skill stone? i got defender with lvl 6 ward. look what we can do is give u radiant stone thats it?. fk how can i put radiant stone when i have 0 skill points

so we have to use rps for reset stone? free radiant stone no skill point in return
    Last edited by AzTeC; 12-23-2015 at 06:08 AM. Reason: edit

A free full skill reset stone to all Humans wouldnt be bad. Good thing we are seeing more of them being played
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!