+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hey guys, please try and run your loaders again. I had a similar error when I was testing for Empower on live server. When I first logged in, I saw that I still had ward, so I ran the loader again and it fixed it right up for me. I checked both of your characters and it still shows me that you both have skill points put into Stoneskin. Please try that and if you are still having issues, reply back to me on your tickets and we can keep seeing what's up.

It looks like this, on skill abr i still have ward lvl 6, but i don't have it in my skill tree, and stone skin is lvl 0 instead lvl6, i repatched game 3 times and it didn't help.

Ward is just hidden, not removed. Empower doesn't work (it gives the melee boost but not the defense boost). Also for guards, the Melee boost on Crit Aura doesn't work.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Ward is just hidden, not removed. Empower doesn't work (it gives the melee boost but not the defense boost). Also for guards, the Melee boost on Crit Aura doesn't work.
    That's right! Empower and Critical Aura are not working, along with two other abilities I have already submitted bug reports for.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    That's right! Empower and Critical Aura are not working, along with two other abilities I have already submitted bug reports for.
    Nice work, hope we'll see that fixed soon
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

How am I going to survive ron underground w/o 50% extra armor defense? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    How am I going to survive ron underground w/o 50% extra armor defense? :'(
    Avoid ron. underground then. HHhehehe!

Like I siad in other threads, self-buffs are just cancer and wrong into the direction of "balance" of this game.
    Retired/Quit status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Like I siad in other threads, self-buffs are just cancer and wrong into the direction of "balance" of this game.
    The Spoiler King Kraszer! I would love to hear your input on that. If you have the time to write to me, I would appreciate it, but if not, you can reply on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    The Spoiler King Kraszer! I would love to hear your input on that. If you have the time to write to me, I would appreciate it, but if not, you can reply on here.
    I already made a ticket, what do you want me to post to you? I may make a essay but where do you prefer it? Here, PW or ticket?
    Retired/Quit status.