+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Commoner
    Its probably the best change they have made, ever. You lose your human str buffs but they buff more with auras...seems like a break even if you actually group a human rather then just use for a buffer...if you just solo troll rpk full buffed/scrolled thinking your pro killing farmers, its a loss for you as you can't get buffs and won't have aura.

It focuses more on group pvp abilities I'd say instead of parties centered on 4 templars 1 def 1 priest...

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    This is why everyone hates you! Your crap comments... we don't need them, so you can keep them for yourself and never come back!
    Thanks!
    Sums it up, lots of people troll/rage/joke around, sadly im not sure what Sunny is attempting but it seems more and more its just an emo attempting to be funny on here because she can't make it in real life lol? If you'd be here to give (usefull)informative info you'd actually do so, if you'd be here to enjoy trolling or raging you'd do so. Doesn't do either of them. Sunny you seem through and through sour and depri lol maybe its time to take a break and attend to your rl

(inbe4 **** pinoys and mexicans, i hope you die, im pro, QQ i want +18s, this game is broken) I know you love it to repeat yourself like a mindless parrot so go ahead
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Its probably the best change they have made, ever. You lose your human str buffs but they buff more with auras...seems like a break even if you actually group a human rather then just use for a buffer...if you just solo troll rpk full buffed/scrolled thinking your pro killing farmers, its a loss for you as you can't get buffs and won't have aura.
    You can still easily solo rpk people, for the top players youll need a party because they have too much HP. For war it's different, you need a party and you need to work together instead of playing on of the OP chars and mindless oneshotting everything, which is a nice change if you ask me
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Sums it up, lots of people troll/rage/joke around, sadly im not sure what Sunny is attempting but it seems more and more its just an emo attempting to be funny on here because she can't make it in real life lol? If you'd be here to give (usefull)informative info you'd actually do so, if you'd be here to enjoy trolling or raging you'd do so. Doesn't do either of them. Sunny you seem through and through sour and depri lol maybe its time to take a break and attend to your rl

(inbe4 **** pinoys and mexicans, i hope you die, im pro, QQ i want +18s, this game is broken) I know you love it to repeat yourself like a mindless parrot so go ahead

Its cute watching you try to understand my ways.

Game is broken this change does nothing is that too hard for you to understand? Franky aka ghostdekan aka peasntwhodiesto600pingkoreanmemay is pulling a latvala qqing about dekan balance because hes a dumb bitch who doesnt know how to pvp. I mean if karazy actually wanted to balance the game he would have deleted FFS/DFFS/WFFS and fixed the str/int dekan skills (inb4 spayker ****s his pants buff breath plz yngay)

I told karazy what he has to do its called rohan 2 with 99% less mistakes. Or should I say 100% less mistakes because all rohan has been is a long train of mistakes. You thought that pinoy/mexican explanation was a joke? without those bimbos this mistake woulda closed down long long time ago.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

Game is broken this change does nothing is that too hard for you to understand? Franky aka ghostdekan aka peasntwhodiesto600pingkoreanmemay is pulling a latvala qqing about dekan balance because hes a dumb bitch who doesnt know how to pvp. I mean if karazy actually wanted to balance the game he would have deleted FFS/DFFS/WFFS and fixed the str/int dekan skills (inb4 spayker ****s his pants buff breath plz yngay)

I told karazy what he has to do its called rohan 2 with 99% less mistakes. Or should I say 100% less mistakes because all rohan has been is a long train of mistakes. You thought that pinoy/mexican explanation was a joke? without those bimbos this mistake woulda closed down long long time ago.
    all I read is bla bla bla repeat!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    all I read is bla bla bla repeat!
    and all I see is blablabla im bad at this game and articulate isnt a part of my vocabulary so ill copy pasta the same **** from my last post.

inb4 toxic community qq post welcome to rohan you suck.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 12-12-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

and all I see is blablabla im bad at this game and articulate isnt a part of my vocabulary so ill copy pasta the same **** from my last post.

You have no idea what character (Name) I play nor who I am, so saying I'm bad at this game sounds kind of dumb :P(inbe4 rage: you're a noname, your gear sucks you were never as good as me bla bla bla bla bla emo stuff bla +18 rings QQ!). You are indeed sortof CP-ing all your own posts again and again and you are also toxic, I'm glad you agree
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

wai are you so mad GM^Strellan ? >:[

community caretaker wannabe gm insulting community much

wow mad >:[

LOL at the mad bitch who was rpking me then when I got better you couldn't kill me and I was destroying you! LOL again!
    No wonder you quit, you were so bad!
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"