+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    peasant gear? In case you don't know I'm on craft +18, walter +7, vit tali +7, dex set 1xxx hp, 90 vit 3000 hp hat, 90 vit 3000 hp costume, 130% health 285 vit zhen, gold trophy, imp general talisman, piece of silva, just missing abs set...
    ye peasant gear... gtfo if you don't know what you talking about!
    But strellan says your gears are full shyt compared to godlyke cmon

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    But strellan says your gears are full shyt compared to godlyke cmon
    she's so dumb man... i don't know what the fk she's doing here
    FYI: pic showned isn't in PA
    xHELLDEVILx lvl 115 (+10) Dragon Knight
    Guild : looking for it
    "Born from Hell to incarnate your worst nightmares"

cuz she has 71%dd mace wkwkwk

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I checked for you, and the 2 Aura abilities DO stack. It raises your the 3 attack values.
    Thank you for the info/effort - all I needed to know.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    I am very happy with these changes and I feel like they are heading towards a direction where every class will be viable and effective in a variety of roles.
    You are heading into wrong direction. Self-buffing is not an option in pvp system. If you do it to temps (mb and other buffs)/priests (alm buff) then lowbies are screwed cuz they won't be able to do anything in dungeons - I mean grinding. Also to be able to pvp and be on par you will need to spend thousand of dollars to get rp and get boss drops for +12 or +18 at least, now top temps still hit hard and to bo on par with them you need boss drops, without it templar won't be able to do anything at all... 1 step forward - 2 steps backward... This is going to be really sad if self-buffs will be made, wrong direction, just wrong.

Taking heroic power back just for defense was enough to nerf entire classes on rohan including temps as well.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 12-11-2015 at 03:06 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Commoner
    The classes they changed so far they just buffed the living **** out of...even if you lose a few buffs but a bunch of your skills just got buffed seems like some classes are going to end up better off then before.

Maybe temps and vit dekans fall behind a bit but big deal...that's the whole point of what they're doing...raise up some of the hopeless build choices and nerf some of the better ones back a bit.

Plus the whole lowbie thing....you kidding? Twins + self buff still puts you miles ahead of where lowbies were prior to twins, people managed to level no problem back then, I'm sure people can figure out how to level without a buch of level 7 buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky1991 View Post
    peasant gear? In case you don't know I'm on craft +18, walter +7, vit tali +7, dex set 1xxx hp, 90 vit 3000 hp hat, 90 vit 3000 hp costume, 130% health 285 vit zhen, gold trophy, imp general talisman, piece of silva, just missing abs set...
    ye peasant gear... gtfo if you don't know what you talking about!
    No 500 vit, no magic vit tali confirmed peasant.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Oh gad. Please don't make mental barrier, alm, vit buff, wiz/lock shield self buff only. Those buffs are crucial for leveling.

I'd say keep Alm/MB buffable for all and get an npc that sells all 10% (alm/magic/melee/ranged/acuracy/evasion/mobility/pdf/mdf etc.)boost scrolls for coins(ranging between 5-25 mill each scroll). Make it only possible to have only 1 magic/melee/ranged scroll on at the time to prevent dual stat inflation. make every other single buff self buff only.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I'd say keep Alm/MB buffable for all and get an npc that sells all 10% (alm/magic/melee/ranged/acuracy/evasion/mobility/pdf/mdf etc.)boost scrolls for coins(ranging between 5-25 mill each scroll). Make it only possible to have only 1 magic/melee/ranged scroll on at the time to prevent dual stat inflation. make every other single buff self buff only.
    I say we throw you under the bus because there isnt enough blood down there.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast