+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    wai yu double negative!!!
    Sometimes it's just hard to be positive, y'kno.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    how does 1 jizz another mariion? and doesnt she not play anymore?
    read Joel's WTS post to see where was the sarcasm xD And no she dont play this anymore

anyway i wont say what i think about some ppl here cuz it will butthurt more than it actually does but thats the reason ive quitted this also, this game became who make the best drama, look at who post on these forums ? even scammers and hypocrits trying to get the hype lolz

and the worst is they trust theyr own bs so they put chocolate on it so it taste good...
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 04-06-2016 at 10:40 AM.
    /Quit

Fucking Aussie necro-shitlord.
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    So I took a 3 week break from Rohan not to long ago and ever since I've returned I'm hearing story after story about me and my Rohan "life". That might not come as a shock to some as its always been this way, but its just becoming mind blowing to me the amount of time people spend making up bullsh1t stuff about me.

Are people really THATbored that they need to make up stories about people they have no idea about, who they have never even had a conversation with and wouldn't have the first clue about said person?

First it started that I was E dating John, well this is apparently is what Knight told Joel. (And lets all keep in mind here that I've NEVER ever had a conversation with Knight in my whole entire Rohan experience. Well, except some sh1t talk back and forth during pvp but I guess that makes him and the rest of e2n experts on my life right?)

I grind and farm with John and that is all. Altho I've been told that I grind with him because I'm soking his d1ck for items (that came from another lime gossip monger). Yea ok, if that's what you wanna believe just because I'm grinding and farming in a party to help me lvl up in a grind based style game. Does this mean Im also soking Alis dik too for items? And Maria cuz well I party in the same pt with with her too? I guess we are lesbos and same can be said for everyone else I pt with in Rohan o.o

Oh but wait, John "dumped me" and is now apparently dating Ysa. That's according to Joel who apparently heard it from Knight..

Wow, fok you John I thought we had something special! </3

So then apparently I moved onto too Ani (Musti), you know, just because I lvl with him like once a week or so and we pvp together. Meaning we are now e dating right?

Well apparently not any more. Apparently Ive moved onto Joel (aka Musician)

Seems having a conversation with someone these days means that you lover them. Regardless of who started said convo, it means I'm in love?

(This came from an unreliable source, but Joel ~ shall I start calling you a narcissist too? I mean as I recall you pmed me a lot more than I pmed you but now your running around telling people that I lover you and want you and wont leave you alone? Plz do provide proof of this. Oh and btw, how does talking about only game related stuff equate to me loving you? LOL!

I was starting to think you were one of the few decent people left here. I guess I could be mistaken.

Then there's the endless discussion about nationality. First I heard I was Chinese and then it was some other asian race and next month Ill be something else all together. (Plz let it be American. I wanna be a yank for a little while. plz plz plz)

P.s Fuk you mum and dad. Coulda told me I was Asian. I coulda joined a kpop band and became rich and famous and married the love of my life Ta yang

I just cant wait for next months instalment of The Days of our Lives (Rohan edition). Who knows who Ill be e dating (lets make it a chick this time and get those lesbo rumors started again) and what nationality Ill be (again, lets make it American plzzz?)

Comeon guys, lets get really creative this time with the rumors. Your all starting to sound dull and boring, repeating the same thing over and over. Get those minds working and pull out something different for a change!
    YOU CAN DO IT!

Entertain plox!
    In all of these, i thought Ysa quitted lol.
    Also thought Ysa,James we're dating lol.
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Dating isn't that bad when ur dating someone that has another date lol.
    Cheer up Aurora! You're good to go for not getting married. hahahaha
    If you see anger or anythin of the sort in that post, then you really are clueless lol

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

If you see anger or anythin of the sort in that post, then you really are clueless lol
    answer me, i want to know how "Beautiful" ends.
    Isn't James dating Ysa and so Ysa dating James?:O
    In The Bloody Dawn , I Will Wash My Soul To Call The Spirit Of Vengeance , To Deny My Wisdom For My Anger , To Break The Scream Of The Silent Fool , To Be A KnightRider Of A Doom.

I found women to be angry when their typing that very long post/replies lol
    So I just decided not to read it since I can sense stuff hehe
    but it seem that you just got dumped without knowing. XD so no worries hehehe
    So true and in the back of my mind, oh no she's nagging. Better hide.

I found women to be angry when their typing that very long post/replies lol
    So I just decided not to read it since I can sense stuff hehe
    but it seem that you just got dumped without knowing. XD so no worries hehehe
    Do you have any clue to what this thread is even about and WHY I bumped it? No, didnt think so.

You should stop replying because your comment about being "dumped" is so far away from fact that I'm like "wow"... you rly are clueless.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Tl;dr of thread please.
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Do you have any clue to what this thread is even about and WHY I bumped it? No, didnt think so.

You should stop replying because your comment about being "dumped" is so far away from fact that I'm like "wow"... you rly are clueless.
    He's a total fuc*ing retard just like lolghost lol, don't waste your time karrkarr. Also Baked joined E2N, do I need to say more haha.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h