I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Last edited by Mctwattybollox; 12-02-2015 at 11:47 AM.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    So I took a 3 week break from Rohan not to long ago and ever since I've returned I'm hearing story after story about me and my Rohan "life". That might not come as a shock to some as its always been this way, but its just becoming mind blowing to me the amount of time people spend making up bullsh1t stuff about me.

Are people really THATbored that they need to make up stories about people they have no idea about, who they have never even had a conversation with and wouldn't have the first clue about said person?

First it started that I was E dating John, well this is apparently is what Knight told Joel. (And lets all keep in mind here that I've NEVER ever had a conversation with Knight in my whole entire Rohan experience. Well, except some sh1t talk back and forth during pvp but I guess that makes him and the rest of e2n experts on my life right?)

I grind and farm with John and that is all. Altho I've been told that I grind with him because I'm soking his d1ck for items (that came from another lime gossip monger). Yea ok, if that's what you wanna believe just because I'm grinding and farming in a party to help me lvl up in a grind based style game. Does this mean Im also soking Alis dik too for items? And Maria cuz well I party in the same pt with with her too? I guess we are lesbos and same can be said for everyone else I pt with in Rohan o.o

Oh but wait, John "dumped me" and is now apparently dating Ysa. That's according to Joel who apparently heard it from Knight..

Wow, fok you John I thought we had something special! </3

So then apparently I moved onto too Ani (Musti), you know, just because I lvl with him like once a week or so and we pvp together. Meaning we are now e dating right?

Well apparently not any more. Apparently Ive moved onto Joel (aka Musician)

Seems having a conversation with someone these days means that you lover them. Regardless of who started said convo, it means I'm in love?

(This came from an unreliable source, but Joel ~ shall I start calling you a narcissist too? I mean as I recall you pmed me a lot more than I pmed you but now your running around telling people that I lover you and want you and wont leave you alone? Plz do provide proof of this. Oh and btw, how does talking about only game related stuff equate to me loving you? LOL!

I was starting to think you were one of the few decent people left here. I guess I could be mistaken.

Then there's the endless discussion about nationality. First I heard I was Chinese and then it was some other asian race and next month Ill be something else all together. (Plz let it be American. I wanna be a yank for a little while. plz plz plz)

P.s Fuk you mum and dad. Coulda told me I was Asian. I coulda joined a kpop band and became rich and famous and married the love of my life Ta yang

I just cant wait for next months instalment of The Days of our Lives (Rohan edition). Who knows who Ill be e dating (lets make it a chick this time and get those lesbo rumors started again) and what nationality Ill be (again, lets make it American plzzz?)

Comeon guys, lets get really creative this time with the rumors. Your all starting to sound dull and boring, repeating the same thing over and over. Get those minds working and pull out something different for a change!
    YOU CAN DO IT!

Entertain plox!
    7/10 too much water -IGN.

Let me just bump this thread for the latest drama in game.

Do take a read Joel.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Anyways ty all for commenting on this thread and the kind words abt me. Tho I didn't come here for praise or verification of anything abt my person. I dont give a sh1t what people say and think abt me, it does not bother me in the slightest but there was method in my madness here and I started this thread to call someone out who had blocked me in game because he didn't want to be involved in these rumors when I first questioned him. So what's another way to get someone's attention? Make it very public. And I did that.

And it worked. I got the person's attention and got some questions answered/ confirmed that my gut instinct is correct yet again and confirmed that there is just another grub ingame that can not be trusted even after all of that persons bs abt other people being untrustworthy.

So tx again guys
    Oh and Joel, this one was directed at you.

Still wish to call me 2faced? Like I said to you just be4. Theres nothing said to others that I havent alrdy said to your face.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Lolz wat da fuk ? Jizz another Mariion
    /Quit

People comes to hate each other again...-_-
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

I dont "hate" the person my last few posts were aimed at but in saying that, he knows why I bumbed this thread.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Lolz wat da fuk ? Jizz another Mariion
    how does 1 jizz another mariion? and doesnt she not play anymore?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    how does 1 jizz another mariion? And doesnt she not play anymore?
    wai yu double negative!!!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h